Once again, I'm bothering you with my week's doings. Hope you enjoy the ride as well as I do!
First, the basecoat. Once again, I used my easy-to-do rust technique to give some texture to the arm.
Then, I started painting some details all over the place. Here's the ammo feeding box and the battle damage details on the main barrel:
Time for the last update of this week-end. I just finished the chainsaw arm! Some tubes and pipes are quite plain so I think I’ll try and do some more highlights on them so they don’t look flat. Here’s the picture:
One arm to go before I’m out of primed pieces. I’ll try to clean and assemble the many ork and gretchin models I want to be placed on the Stompa during my lunchbreaks, at work this week.
For a full year now, I had this model sitting under my gaming table, waiting to get being cared of. I wanted to finish some other projects before I gave my full attention to this one and you must imagine how I was looking forward to get stuck in. So it is big, it is scary, it is...
That's right! I'm finally building/converting my Stompa! Tag along if you're interested. I'll show you the work-in-progress.