Wyrd Painting Contest: The Rotten Harvest! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wyrd Painting Contest: The Rotten Harvest!

Finished one with an hour and a half to go!

And I threw in a second one that was actually done for something else but I figured what the heck.

Finally finished it up. Now if I could just take halfway decent picts I would be alright. :D:(

BTW when does voting open?

As soon as Nathan has set up voting polls for each category...

Originally posted by Ritual
    As soon as Nathan has set up voting polls for each category...
    My only concern is that I may miss out of voting because I will be on a cruise from the 9th till the 18th. :D

Originally posted by Drake Farstrider

My only concern is that I may miss out of voting because I will be on a cruise from the 9th till the 18th. :D
    If you are trying to drum up sympathy...FORGET IT!!lol:flame:lol (enjoy the cruise though!)

I got 6 entries done, but only 3 up. Mosch photographed these for me, but then the card was full, and I had to do the others myself, but only got colorfull blobs. Now 3 isn\'t that bad, but my diorama, on which is spend the most time isn\'t in, it was the only entry to have a tiny chance to win something.
    Oh well, I\'ll just uplaod them here on CMON as soon as I can get Mosch to do the pics.

I got my one-and-only entry in. Can\'t wait to see all the others!

:D

Originally posted by Drake Farstrider
    Not to worry, Drake. You know I\'ll be completely unbiased. ;)

Message original : Sakura
    Oh well, I\'ll just uplaod them here on CMON as soon as I can get Mosch to do the pics.
    Hold on, wait till the votes are over to make them public ;).

??? I meant the ones I didn\'t enter into the contest on account of crappy pics. :(
    I don\'t want them to go to waste.

@Sakura : OK, looking forward to seeing them :).

Greenstuff, you know, if you look at your avatar without totally focusing, it looks like a chicken.

Message original : vincegamer
    Greenstuff, you know, if you look at your avatar without totally focusing, it looks like a chicken.
    I knew I wasn\'t suited to sculpt cats :P. Well just wait till Nathans contest is over, than I\'ll have a really cool avatar :).

No, it\'s a great cat. Very Fizzl like.
    This morning I had just woken up and was eating my breakfast in front of the computer and without totally focusing thought, oh, he\'s changed his avatar to a chicken.

LOL, do you often take colorful mushrooms for breakfast :P?

On a more serious note, it\'s funny to consider the fact that when you enter an online contest waiting for the votes to be activated seems twice as long as when you don\'t :P. @Nathan : I\'m not complaining. I just understand better what people were going through during the last two contests ;). Only proves the worth of the contest ;).

Galleries are posted and voting polls are up for the Rotten Harvest painting contest.

There are some fantastic minis over there! Great job on the contest Nathan.

Everybody should go vote!!

I second what SV said, beautiful minis! I have voted and I even recognized a few! ;) Great job to all who entered, Now I just need to find time to sit down and comment on all of them like Mr Vike did! whew that must have taken a while!

Gin

Originally posted by Gin1906
    I second what SV said, beautiful minis! I have voted and I even recognized a few! ;) Great job to all who entered, Now I just need to find time to sit down and comment on all of them like Mr Vike did! whew that must have taken a while!

Gin
    nah...I type really fast...plus I never sleep.

And he has Superdauber and Erik Vupes there to help him... lol