Advice for 28mm Angel Wings Needed.

Thread: Advice for 28mm Angel Wings Needed.

Default Advice for 28mm Angel Wings Needed.

I\'m building an army, 40k, based on an Angelic Warhost. Any Ideas where I\'d get some good wings? The only ones I can see are hawk wings, unless I go for pegasus ones which are a) Huge and b) Bloody expensive.
    Thanks,

Rift

I have used the wings from the Warmaster Empire Hero on Griffon for a couple of conversions and they ae perfect for a 28mm miniature.
    Take a look here:

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=List_Models&code=304099&orignav=300815 &ParentID=210595&GameNav=300808

Reaper makes a lot of nice angel figures.. check their website as they might offer parts..Im not sure?

Problem is can I get the wings off the Griffon? Or do I have to buy the whole thing? Thanks,

Rift

P.S. I\'ll check Reaper now

If you are looking to enter the mini into a painting comp make sure that the wings are GW, because then your model will be disqualified, you might have already known but i just wrote a little reminder

Petethemighty\'s sculpt....I\'ll find it and post it in a mo...

is there a way of re-using a sculpt? If you dont have access to a resin sculpting thing etc

You can cast the wings in milli put and make them out of resin or lead.

you can use green stuff to cast them but watch out - thats a biiiiiiig legal minefield