Natali - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Natali

Alexi_Z

Originally posted by Fizl
    Alexi - I think the last one is a bit unfair. He asked how you did the eyes cos he couldn\'t do them like that unless he cheated.

Shaz
    I dont like how he asked...

@Natalya....

You know the last time you had a go at me and called me an arsehole in the forums and I PRIVATELY apologised to you via pm and still got a load of shit back from you via pm....
    well I thought I better just not make any comment about you or your painting becuase you seem a bit touchy about it.
    But I thought enough time had passed and it would be OK for me to discuss your posted pic in a public open forum where you have posted it for critique and you would be alright about talking about your painting style and methods.

Well it just goes to show how wrong I was and that your head is still firmly wedged up your own arse.

And don\'t take my words out of context and make it seem like I am accusing you of photoshopping your images to make them look better.

Wasn\'t it you who had a public discussion in your livejournal accusing Margo of doing just that. ??

I simply wanted to se an un-edited close up which you kindly provided.

???

Alexi_Z

2Klute: every time when you \"discuss\" about me or my works you doing it very annoying for me...

I asking you stop doing it some times ago and you promise me to stop, but today you start doing it again... Why? Am I criticize your work? No... Am I offend you? No... So, what you want from me? Leave me, please!

Originally posted by Spacemunkie

Shaz - your new avatar is kind of worrying me.
    Why?!?! So I may have been on the coffee:o

Shaz

Originally posted by Alexi_Z
    2Klute: every time when you \"discuss\" about me or my works you doing it very annoying for me...

I asking you stop doing it some times ago and you promise me to stop, but today you start doing it again... Why? Am I criticize your work? No... Am I offend you? No... So, what you want from me? Leave me, please!
    Why....because I say things that dont massage your ego. I speak my mind and if you dont like some of it then tough.

I made no promises but thought for the sake of your obvious fragile mind I would not comment any more. But why should I not. Am I banned from threads with you in ?
    NO
    If you post your pictures in a public forum then I will bloody well talk about them whether you like it or not.

And for the record I have seen nothing wrong with what I have said here.
    It is you who is being offensive.

AGAIN

And that is enough time that I am going to waste on a social defective like you.:mad:

Alexi_Z

Too much bad words for such a good man...lol

im SO with klute on this one :\\

Originally posted by Klute
    If you post your pictures in a public forum then I will bloody well talk about them whether you like it or not.

And for the record I have seen nothing wrong with what I have said here.
    afraid this is the point here. Language barriers?

Great thing about CMON is that you CAN say things without having comments pulled (no it\'s perfect ad infinitum here). But Klute said constructive things and made constructive comments. Totally fine.

Shaz
    Coffee? More like PCP.....:D

As for talking about the merits of a painted mini? It\'s \'Discuss Submissions\' so why not! Don\'t see anything wrong with pointing out that a given mini isn\'t up to the submitter\'s usual high standards.:idea:

Shaz
    Coffee? More like PCP.....:D
    Look who\'s talking :D

As for opinions, everyone is entitled to them, just use the information - or ignore it - its really up to people. Just expect opinions if you put up something for us to look at (to me thats the point of this place!).

Shaz

I\'m already several beers into my weekend. G&T\'s next....:flip:

nice handbags sign scott!!! made me piss myself there (are you a mindreader?).

i have to say i kinda agree with klute on this. i\'m not that keen on the skin. i wouldn\'t descibe it as bad but i don\'t like the legs. the face and neck are great though. and the leather is awesome. the base is weird but very cool. how did you say you did the eyes?

I\'m already several beers into my weekend. G&T\'s next....:flip:
    I\'ll have a G+T if its Bombay Sapphire. None of that naff Gordons thankyouverymuch!

Shaz

imo the mini looks good but lacks a lot of contrast, and you (alexi_z) seem to be doing the same error loads of times, anyway it looks good in general... as for the commenting discussion i think you Klute are totally right with everything you say, you\'re free to comment and ask about how people paint or retouch the miniatures/pictures, and if you dont like being criticised (to get better) dont post here, i think this site a great place not only to show off but also to learn from others

Nope. These G&T\'s are made with Asda\'s cheap, own brand \'only-good-for-your-spirit-burner\' moonshine gin.:o:|~:bouncy::flip:

It\'s the lime that makes a good G&T anyway....:)

Alexi_Z

I see difference between criticism and offence...

Nah, yer too soft! Mark\'s a reet bloody northerener. Doesn\'t mince his words.

Especially with those \'Southern, shandy-drinking puffs\'!!

lol

Especially with those \'Southern, shandy-drinking puffs\'!!

lol
    Hey! I\'m a suvverner, and just cos I prefer gin that doesn\'t come with a warning not to spill on varnished surfaces don\'t make me no \'shandy drinking puff!\'

(Anyway, I needed something to bring my eyes down to a normalish size so I can get out of the dark cupboard without going blind lol)

Shaz

whats wrong woth being a southerner? call me a poof?!! i\'m not the one drinking g+ts !!!! :P

lol

I\'m a Brummie. We are neither hard, like northerners, nor sophisticated like southerners.

But we are damn fine at taking the piss:D

Back to the painstripper.:bouncy::moon: