Misjudging a community forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Misjudging a community forum

Originally posted by No Such Agency
    At least I\'m not missing anything by being stuck in work all day.
    lol lol When I saw you\'d replied, I wondered if you\'d realised my rhetoric, that is, until I read this. Missed not a thing. :)

Originally posted by freakinacage
    which one was the wa thread again? i rings a bell but i cant remember why. and searching isn\'t helpful for this one!!
    Word Association. I\'ll start off with \'mushroom\'. :D

fungi?lollollol

Actually I was around for WA, but NEVER posted to it!

Gin

Really, the WA was just like any other thread on here, it quickly devolved into sex and alcohol or other nonsence, without the banter in between.

Did\'nt that Dauber fella start it, I have heard he is quite the trouble makerlol

Maybe we should talk him into starting another so I can up my post count, I hear that if you post to a WA thread you can freak in less than 3 monthslol
    Gin

Sounds good gin. Im trying to up my post count as well (and its boring at work and I need something funny to read). Bring on the contentious thread.

AAAh. thank you. i remember now. that was fairly recent wasn\'t it? i don\'t think i even posted in that one

Originally posted by Gin1906
    Did\'nt that Dauber fella start it, I have heard he is quite the trouble makerlol

Maybe we should talk him into starting another so I can up my post count, I hear that if you post to a WA thread you can freak in less than 3 monthslol
    Gin
    Yes, Dauber did start that, but I think we\'ve all forgiven him.

You can reach freak status fast with a WA thread, but remember that is the path to the dark side....Stay strong, young jedi.:rolleyes:

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:cool:I will confess I was a “Word Association” addict ....and I needed Google to understand what the majority of those words meant.

and I liked the \"never ending story\" thread too:P:P:P

Originally posted by supervike

Gin

You can reach freak status fast with a WA thread, but remember that is the path to the dark side....Stay strong, young jedi.:rolleyes:
    but....I want to be on the Dark Side.
    The Light side is full of wusses and whiners.
    Look at that Luke kid, whiniest Jedi ever.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Originally posted by Evil Dave
    Originally posted by supervike

Gin

but....I want to be on the Dark Side.
    The Light side is full of wusses and whiners.
    Look at that Luke kid, whiniest Jedi ever.

:rolleyes: oh come on Evil Dave, we all know you just want your own \"Death Star\" in cherry red, the ultimate chick space car.;):D

Just say no to the nifty convertible model, not a great option on a death star! lol

Hmmm so shall we start a couple more random useless thread to lighten up the place?

any ideas?

Gin

There is always the which mini looks most like you. But then they may lead back to the original trouble. or perhaps CMON artist look alikes. Which other CMON painter looks like you. But this deathstar thing also has merrit. i would like a deap blue one so i can sneak up on planets.

oh come on Evil Dave, we all know you just want your own \"Death Star\" in cherry red, the ultimate chick space car.
    About 15 years ago I got to go into the ILM archives with a fellow I knew who worked there and actually got to touch the real death star. :D

Originally posted by reverend
    Anyway, i hope there are a few more surprises in store - it makes my day to see stuff moving around here lol
    See what happens when us trouble makers take a vacation? Things grind to entropy without a little madness. By the way, how is Simon? He kept things interesting around here... ;)

En-tro-py -

4. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Let\'s NEVER let that happen. Even when fights break out around here, at least we know we are all still breathing and thinking. :D

Originally posted by MarkusTayEven when fights break out around here, at least we know we are all still breathing and thinking. :D
    Well, at least breathing...:P

Wiccanpony - You owe me a monitor and keyboard!!!

Originally posted by MarkusTay
    Originally posted by reverend
    Anyway, i hope there are a few more surprises in store - it makes my day to see stuff moving around here lol
    See what happens when us trouble makers take a vacation? Things grind to entropy without a little madness. By the way, how is Simon? He kept things interesting around here... ;)

Si and I don\'t get on dude. We no longer communicate and i live in a different home now. I think he\'s a nob, but in all fairness I\'m absolutely positive that he thinks I\'m one too. Self-serving little hate-monger that he is... :innocent:

So how\'s the new pad then?

Meeeeeeoooooowwwwwwwww

Put those claws away Rev before you damage your new pad :D

Nice to have you back by the way I missed your comments and posts to the forums :D

Talking of Simon anybody know what he is up to after he threw his teddies out of the pushchair gave uup painting and all that??? I see in the latest Harbinger he still has an add for painting???

Ah, the new pad....it\'s a Victorian affair and was recently tidied up a bit. Looks nice and smells nice. It\'s smaller than the old gaff, but it\'s a quality option. I like the place a lot. Moving was a trauma this time round mind. Ended up with a cold and a cough after 3 days of solid graft, 8-8 and later each day. Cleaning two homes and moving is a bitch :D Still, it\'s all worth it.

War Griffon - He never gave up painting mate. He paints and claims the old dole. I know he was looking for some seasonal work as well, but I\'ve no idea what he\'s done or sorted. I asked if he fancied meeting up the other day, but he didn\'t answer. Probably never speak to the fella again in all fairness. All he wants is money for nowt. I might have come across as a little bitchy, but when you\'ve lived with someone who\'s on the blag and never does anything for anyone bar themselves you do find your opinion becoming jaded. And he\'s a truly unpleasant and antisocial chap to boot.

Bugger it all :D

It\'s good to see Rev back, regardless.

Hope you stay for a while...;)