I was going to do my usually CMON thing when...

Thread: I was going to do my usually CMON thing when...

Default I was going to do my usually CMON thing when...

What happened. Once again I go to do my usually nightly CMON voting and forum posting and Lo and behold no CMON. I tried for about an hour and nothing. I finally gave up and went and did some more work on my minis.

Every time CMON goes down I seem to get heaps more painting and modelling done. I wonder if Im addicted to CMON?

Oh well have to catch up on my posting now.

Default *sigh of relief*

That real life thing is no picnic.

This is much better....

Wolf_Fang

u know its odd..... were always on here and complaining that we dont do any painting and cant get any done... then CMON misteriously dissaperes for a while and we all paint... i wounder if its borg doing this on purpose so we actually paint something:? lol

Phew yes i agree, that was a tough couple of hours without cmon, Wolffang you are on to something, come on Borg own up :P

I Suppose it can\'t do any harm being down now and then, but i am a bit worried about the frequency of problems at the moment, does anyone know what the problem is, are the servers playing up or something???

Well CMON seems much faster now so maybe it was a server upgrade?

i wounder if its borg doing this on purpose so we actually paint something:?
    Trust me, every morning when I wake up, I check the site, and whenever it goes down, it ruins my day, just because I know how many people come by just to relax and hang out, look at pics... it is a routine for most people now, so whenever the site is down rest assure I am freaking out somewhere trying to get it going again :)

We might check the logs to see what is up, that\'s twice within a week, hardly a coincidence.

Wolf_Fang

Originally posted by borg

i wounder if its borg doing this on purpose so we actually paint something:?
    Trust me, every morning when I wake up, I check the site, and whenever it goes down, it ruins my day, just because I know how many people come by just to relax and hang out, look at pics... it is a routine for most people now, so whenever the site is down rest assure I am freaking out somewhere trying to get it going again :)

We might check the logs to see what is up, that\'s twice within a week, hardly a coincidence.
    and thats why we love you borg :D :bouncy:

Originally posted by borg

Wow. Now that\'s dedication. Thanks! Don\'t think for a second we don\'t appreciate it.

Yeah I am in the same boat. I always happen to get in some CMON time between classes. Then today it was down and I was distraught. Twas a sad day. Didn\'t get my usual dose of pics.

I usually just turn on the computer and paint. I have a lot of my CDs saved on it anyway. When I take a break I stretch, get some more Earl Grey and check out some topic and pictures. Then go back to my painting.

My computer time is very limited at present, so when I\'ve actually got a computer and CMoN glitches....well, it\'s crying time again....:~(

lol

I actually had to try and look busy at work today. Dont think we dont appreciate you borg. I think I\'ll name my first grandchild after you.

I had spent a few productive days painting a Rackham headhunter (beautiful sculpt but tricky to paint!) before the site went down so I actually didn\'t need it to be down to encourage me... for a change :D

Einion

Glad for it to be back.
    I need the rest from work.

Yup, I Missed it too, this place eather drive me crazy or keeps me sane, not sure which! :D

@Orgebane, Yep I can see it now, Hi, this is my granddaugther Borg, isnt she cute, as she tries to assimilate all of the other tots at preschool!lol

Gin

It\'s hard to paint, with or without CMON. With CMON, it consumes my time. Without CMON, I have no inspiration. See, I sually come here to get inspiration and the urge to paint first. It\'s a sad, sad state of affairs.

Cheers, borg! I\'m buying the Guinness and Shaz is not getting any.