Wyrd Miniatures does .... MINIATURES!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wyrd Miniatures does .... MINIATURES!

Default Wyrd Miniatures does .... MINIATURES!

We are pleased to announce that Wyrd Miniatures is now releasing, for presale, its own line of 32mm \'heroic\' scaled miniatures with both the gamer and the painter in mind.

Sculpted by the talented Edgar Ramos, and cast in high quality metal, we seek to bring a different style of miniature to the table that will engage the painter and can easily be used for dynamic characters in many table top skirmish games.

The miniatures are currently in production casting and during this time we are offering 10% off the entire line of Wyrd Miniatures until the first shipments are received, estimated to arrive the last week of November.

I now present to you the first four of the Wyrd Miniature line, Bishop, Baby Kade, Killjoy and Viktoria. These are only the first in many exciting releases planned for the coming months.

For more information, please visit Wyrd Miniatures for a look at additional pictures, finished product from our studio painters or to discuss them in our active forums.

Product purchases can be made at our online store at www.wyrd-games.net/store

Online Store

-
    Nathan Caroland
    Wyrd Miniatures
    www.wyrd-games.net

Default Ordered them!!

And now patiently waiting...:D

I have ordered 2 of the minis. Dont think I\'ll ever use them but its about time I painted a mini just for the fun of painting it. Love em all but I can only paint so many minis in my life.

Thanks a ton. I absolutely have fallen in love with the Viktoria. Love women with weapons. :cool: Gonna get her or maybe 2. Thanks again

Love them....love Killjoy especially.lol

Bloody good Nathan - I\'d rate Bishop a 9 judging from the single pic, looks marvellous. I bet they\'ll sell well, particularly Viktoria (although I wish the blades were thinner personally).

Excellent stuff!

Einion

Thanks for the comments and critique!

Larger pictures are posted on the Wyrd site along with measurements and and studio paint jobs but I\'ll go ahead and link the CMON voting for the miniatures below and post the painted versions.

Slackers. lol

Wyrd - Killjoy

Wyrd - Viktoria

Wyrd - Bishop

Wyrd - Baby Kade

Painted by Anders Eklund (Ritual). Don\'t believe it has been placed on CMON yet for rating.

Painted by Scott Symonds (Spacemunkie). Don\'t believe this one has made it up either.

Excellent stuff, love Ergman\'s work.

Question is do I buy some? I know I\'ll never paint them if I do... maybe just one...

:D

Originally posted by Trevor
    Excellent stuff, love Ergman\'s work.

Question is do I buy some? I know I\'ll never paint them if I do... maybe just one...

:D
    What\'s that damn chip commercial ... pringles?? You can\'t ever just have \'one\'.

Go for it, listen to that inner miniature collector in you. :D

Baby Kade is HERE if anyone would like to vote or even comment on it. :)

Well more power to your elbow!!!!

great to see new companies out there, and these are great minis (Viktoria for me!!).

Best of luck!

Rob

Originally posted by Frustrated Father

What\'s that damn chip commercial ... pringles?? You can\'t ever just have \'one\'.
    Not to be a stickler, but if there is one thing I know about, its potato chips...

Lays are the chip that you can never just have one.

Pringles are \'once you pop, you can\'t stop\'

Carry on.

Originally posted by supervike

Pringles are \'once you pop, you can\'t stop\'
    I thought that was the slogan for heroin ??? :D

GREAT looking minis!!! Best of luck with this newly expanded venture, Nathan.

I like em.
    Just one thing I find kind of odd.
    Viktoria has two swords in hand, and two strapped to her back, where are the scabbards for the two she\'s holding, and isn\'t 4 swords a bit overkill?

I like the four swords.

This is fantasy people. Practicalities matter not.

Plus, if you are that anally retentive, the swords on her back are a totally separate piece - you can chop them down to the scabbards or simply leave them off...

Originally posted by Evil Dave
    I like em.
    Just one thing I find kind of odd.
    Viktoria has two swords in hand, and two strapped to her back, where are the scabbards for the two she\'s holding, and isn\'t 4 swords a bit overkill?
    She threw them away.....???
    One can never have too many weapons...the more, the better, I say.

yeah, we\'ve all seen it before, some bad ass starts the fight and doesn\'t even take their swords out of the scabards, and sort of swings it all around as blunt weapons, and then when they really decide to kick ass, they unsheeth both swords in a clean motion and the scabards disappear offscreen. And then backup swords :)

Also the girls back is fully sculpted, and you can choose not to attach them, there is just a ring in the armor on her back where the bit can conveniently attach

I really like Viktoria,
    I will have to purchase her, expecally since I have a mini with my younger daughters name already, it will tickle my older one to have one with hers too!
    Plus we LIKE the 4 swords, a woman can Never have to many weapons at her disposal!
    Gin

Hi all!,

thanks for all the compliments, I\'m really glad to see you like the sculpts :flip::bouncy:

and curious to see what you do when painting the minis :)

greetings

Don\'t like the first three ones, though the sculpting is excellent - so smooth. But \"Viktoria\" is nice indeed. Shipping costs to Europe?