Wyrd Miniatures does .... MINIATURES! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wyrd Miniatures does .... MINIATURES!

I think it\'s a flat overseas rate of $5.25.

damn you. and i was trying to save money too!!! bah!

excellent stuff double F another small guy to stick it to the gw machine :) having one of the best tech sculptors is a great step in the right direction also..but myself i like the big undead looking guy :) again great stuff I look forward to seeing you guys coming along.

Ok you got some of my money. love the figs. Any idea on when they are gonna ship?

@beowulfthehunter
    I think the minis are planned to be ready for shipping end of November.

Thanks for the compliments and critique folks, and thanks Ritual for answering them.

Ritual <-------------- New PR guy.

Production casts of the Wyrd Miniature line have arrived and are looking very good. I\'ll spend most of my weekend sorting miniatures, packaging and labeling for prompt shipment early next week for those of you that have placed pre-orders.

If you are still interested in purchasing the miniatures at the pre-sales price of 10% off, I have extended that through November 30th, after which I will be completely caught up on packaging and sending out orders and the prices will revert to normal.

More info and sneak peaks on the Wyrd Miniature line here in the near future as we finish up are next batch of miniatiatures that Edgar Ramos is hard at work on and the Wyrd Studio Painters working skillfully on them!

Thank you for your support!

-
    Nathan Caroland
    Wyrd Miniatures

I ordered them - but what is with paypal not letting me use an email address that was already registered with them! I didn\'t want to pay with a paypal account - I don\'t use it any mroe. Stupid paypal

Shaz

Yeah, it can be a pain in the arse at times, but at the moment it is the most expedient for us.

Shoot me PM over on Wyrd or at nathan@wyrd-games.net and we\'ll work something out for you Shaz.

oooooh i can\'t wait. i\'m so excited. not long now

I want them, but not sure if I can afford them right now. :(

Due to requests on the size of Wyrd Miniatures here and other places, one of the studio painters, EricJ, was kind enough to throw together a quick (I was told to emphasis quick as the photo isn\'t flattering - heck, I think its great!) size comparison for those of you curious. Thanks Eric, and hope this helps answer any questions about size for you folks interested.

I just got my figs from these guys. That was fast. I was sorta disapointed by the mold lines, but I know I will be able to clean them pretty fast.

By the way did any one else get a piece of candy?

still eagerly awaiting mine

@eric - don\'t be a pansy - if my photos looked as good as that, i\'d be happy!!!

Originally posted by beowulfthehunter
    I just got my figs from these guys. That was fast. I was sorta disapointed by the mold lines, but I know I will be able to clean them pretty fast.

By the way did any one else get a piece of candy?

Pleased that it got there quickly for you - most of the folks in the US should have it by now, and I believe a good majority of the rest of the worldly folks should have it by early next week. That\'s the hope anyhow.

Yes, there is a bit of candy in everyones box - I was halfway through all the orders when I realized that my wife had broken out a bag and was putting one in each of the boxes. I got a laugh out of it and every one since has had one in it - think that\'s my wifes packaging signature now. If you didn\'t get one, it was me fumble thumbing your package.

:D

As for mold lines - booo! We had some that had some pretty good mold lines which we threw in the unacceptable piles and are going back to the caster to be melted down. Sorry if any got through our our quality check. If there is ever a miniature that makes it through that is miscast or just too bad off, feel free to holler at us and we\'ll take care of you.

Default Hells Bells Nathan...

If I were GW, I\'d be scared....

Fantastic \'growth\' in such a short amount of time and I know it is all down to your own damned hard work.

Well done mate!

Originally posted by finn17

Fantastic \'growth\' in such a short amount of time and I know it is all down to your own damned hard work.

Well done mate!
    Heh, thanks Finn, appreciate that.

Now, if my calculations were right, most of you folks on THAT side of the pond should have gotten your packages today.

Originally posted by finn17
    I\'d be scared if YOU were GW also...:rolleyes: