Come sit on Santa\'s lap...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come sit on Santa\'s lap...

Default Come sit on Santa\'s lap...

Have you been good boys and girls?

If so, list your mini-related wants here.

Santa makes no guarantees, but it can\'t hurt to ask, right?

Dear Santa,

I\'ve been a good boy allllllllll year. I haven\'t pushed any little old ladies into the gutter, or splashed any pedestrians with muddy puddles. I didn\'t kiss anyone else when my gf was away for 3 months, and I\'ve changed my underwear at least every week.

Please, Santa, all I really, really want, is to paint like Jennifer Haley at the speed of a newbie.

Oh yeah, just one more thing; tell Rudolph that if he shits on my lawn again, he\'s venison.

Uhm, one more thing; I\'ve installed an alarm system and the chimney is booby trapped. You\'ll have to enter in the secret PIN to open the first gate. The button for the second gate is under the honeysuckle bush. The lever for the third gate is in the manhole which you can access only when the second gate is half open.

Oh yes, one more thing; I\'m on a low-fat diet. Will water and rye bread be ok?

Hugs and kisses,
    Gavin

sebrushworth

A lump of coal will do me fine too. Either that or a brand new pc with all the latest stuff. You choose.

I think I\'ve been thinking about minis too much, anyone else notice Santa holding a candle on the left, but he\'s lit from the upper right?

Missed OSL opportunity! ;)

In the words of the ever wise Anders, I want a couple extra hours a day to paint :)

Id take a new car.. Ive been really really good this year..

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:D Dear Santa...I\'ve been a good girl.......:innocent:...the jockstrap raid at the local university wasn’t me and I’ll “bitch slap” anyone who says other wise.
    Though I give extra points to the gals, takes guts to tackle them Jocks and rip the damn things right off their warm bodies.

also the nasty rumor going around about me and Royal Mounted Police, not true.........shame the pictures where destroyed in that mysterious bonfire at the CMON Freak Bar.

now for my reward....ah..I’m mean presents, in order of needs

1..Hugh Jackman naked on my bed, you know where to place the Red Bow.

2..A new Optivisor

3..The winning Power Ball numbers

4..A dark green Hummer with flame details on the hood

5..If I can’t have the above, then how about a little peace on earth..damn it, Fat Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loves and kisses
    Wiccanpony

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Donna, you get the hummer and bring it out and I\'ll do the flames on it for you.

Santa, one each Daddy Warbell suppressor to go on a brand new MP-5 would be sweet. Barring that, how \'bout just letting me be inspired to paint again? Just an extra hour or 2 per week is really all I want.

K

Originally posted by wiccanpony
    Oh you too? Well get in line.:P

5..If I can’t have the above, then how about a little peace on earth..damn it, Fat Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :]

*ahem*... Mini related wants:
    1) More time to paint.
    2) An Iwata Micron C Airbrush. I\'ll need a paint booth and venthood too please:D
    3) I want the thirty or so partially painted pieces on my desk finished and gone.

The only thing I have a remote chance of getting is #2 and somehow I don\'t think that\'s happening either.

:innocent:

Originally posted by EricJ
    I think I\'ve been thinking about minis too much, anyone else notice Santa holding a candle on the left, but he\'s lit from the upper right?
    Actually, look again. That\'s not a candle.

Santa is holding a recorder with a chrome mouthpiece. What looks like a candle flame is actually a reflection of the flash used to take the picture. That\'s some reall snazzy chrome NMM going on there.

For mini-related wants, I want a band saw or a table saw so I can make angle cuts through PVC pipe and finally build that Vallejo paint storage rack I\'ve been planning.

Absent that, I want those metallic CD cabinets I saw at IKEA (can\'t show you all because it\'s not on their web site).

mud_duck

A new 9x16 Vaicom Tablet

Talent

Nattlie Portman

Oh and EricJ the Spot is in the upper corner (three point lighting set up I\'m guessing)Thats the light casting shadows, The candle thingie is not set to cast any shadow (got to luv 3d programs :D, lets all change natures laws) the thing that I don\'t get is the point light under his eyebrows. Heaven save us from poor lighting and lence flares. Evil evil evil

Oh one more thing what type of Hummer Wiccanpony? The true H1 miltary style I hope.

His big toe? Don\'t wanna be obscuring the good parts now do we? ;)

Oke I want a present like that too. Oke maybe not per definition Hugh (though I googled him and he\'s not to shabby I must say)

If that can\'t be done I\'d I wouldn\'t say no to a big nice dragon miniature either

Eric already revealed what I want... :flip:

Mini-related wants:

Reaper\'s Agramon, #02895. He\'s been screaming to be painted since he was released in february, and I can\'t find him in any stores and don\'t want to pay $10 to $15 shipping fees for one mini.

Anything from Rackham\'s line. I\'ve never even breathed on one that wasn\'t still packaged.

Originally posted by SaxonAngel
    Oh you too? Well get in line.:P

:]

*ahem*... Mini related wants:
    1) More time to paint.
    2) An Iwata Micron C Airbrush. I\'ll need a paint booth and venthood too please:D
    3) I want the thirty or so partially painted pieces on my desk finished and gone.

The only thing I have a remote chance of getting is #2 and somehow I don\'t think that\'s happening either.

:innocent:
    Angela.. this guy makes great Paint Booths I have the big one in the middle..

Newbie, please be gentle Frodoz's Avatar

this christmas I want girlfriend who can paint, play wargames and do the tricks. Yeah, tricks. That\'s all.

Originally posted by Frodoz
    this christmas I want girlfriend who can paint, play wargames and do the tricks. Yeah, tricks. That\'s all.
    tricks huh? I really am tempted to ask details...

Wolf_Fang

galvanized steal wire and \"mad\" painting skillz lol

Originally posted by cdukino
    His big toe? Don\'t wanna be obscuring the good parts now do we? ;)

Oke I want a present like that too. Oke maybe not per definition Hugh (though I googled him and he\'s not to shabby I must say)
    Sorry I did not send him in the mini exchange. But he is not \"mini\"... hence wp\'s interest, no doubt ;)

I want a 28mm mini version of those guys:

And a compilation of their \"best\" songs... and some xanax.