Signup for ME6 - Page 9
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Signup for ME6

Whoa. I got Medved\'s package! And the content was great:

-One Hasslefree \"Zombie Ashlee\"
    -One Hasslefree \"Ashlee Campbell\" (Yay! One and the same model once undead and once alive... This will be fun) and
    -One stunningly sculpted Urban Mammoth (didn\'t know that brand yet) Samurai-like girl

I needed an inspiration to paint minis again for months, and now I got one. I know what I\'ll be doing this weekend (well, at least a part of it)!

Big thanks, Medved, I really like those lead girls. Can\'t wait to paint them (and all the other ME minis, which will be done too at this opportunity!).

@MArkustay
    have you sent the minis?

Dropped in the mail moments ago.
    They said it would take 7-10 days.

glad you like them starfall. now to see what i get from australia!

7-10 days, vince? Wow, that\'ll be the quickest international package ever. Ann\'s is only getting sent off tomorrow, so I\'m feeling a little tardy on this. :(

Anatora

Originally posted by Modderrhu
    7-10 days, vince? Wow, that\'ll be the quickest international package ever. Ann\'s is only getting sent off tomorrow, so I\'m feeling a little tardy on this. :(
    I have had some eBay customers receive packages all around the world in 5 days, so if they were sent global priority, there shouldn\'t be a problem getting them within 7 days. Not sure what the mail is like in South Africa

Modderrhu, don\'t feel tardy. I am happy to wait...it just makes the anticipation that much stronger:) Just glad you stepped in.

John, oh John...where are you? Hope all is well. The post office said your package was delivered last week. If you didn\'t get it, check the bushes by the front door:) or the neighbors.lol

@Anatora

Forgive me but I just revived.

You see, two days ago I received a package in the mail.

From the things you had said in your pm to me, I thought sure you had sent me a dragon...

Well...

...you can just imagine my shock...

...when I opened the package...

...and I didn\'t find a single dragon...

...instead...I found a dragon \"T\" shirt...

...and...

a Mage Knight dragon warrior...

...though not a single dragon...

INSTEAD I FOUND FOUR, COUNT EM, FOUR MARVELOUS, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS DRAGONS!!!!!

FOUR OF THEM!!!!!

Anatora, I love you!!! Are you married??? If not, will you marry me right this very moment???

(takes a deep breath)...okay...I\'ve got a grip...(if you can believe that).

What a gift! Thank you so very much for your generosity.

Now that I have calmed down...

#1 Ral Partha Rogon, the Balrog Dragon, vintage, not the re-release.

#2 Ral Partha Dragon of the Month, \"Dragon of Flight\"

#3 (...and I\'ve never even seen this one) Ral Partha 02-426 Scavenger Dragon

#4 Reaper 2457 Amber Dragon.

WOW!!!

I will get some pics over the weekend and post them.

How can Christmas live up to this???

Thanks

:flip::bouncy::flip:

Anatora

John, so glad you are ok. I was worried there for a while:) I am glad you are pleased with the selection. My hubby (sorry but long time happy) wanted me to de-clutter. I think he meant the house, but not sure. Not having the same passion for dragons, it didn\'t bother him a bit that I started on my dragon closet. Next it will be my art books:|~ Enjoy and I want to see at least one painted in its glory.:D They found a good home.

Ann

Hey Valloa.

I\'m on my way to drop your parcel in the mail. Hope it arrives before christmas.

Cools. Look forward to receiving it. :)

Today is a good day...Didn\'t get one, but two packages! Got my shipment from Wyrd Miniatures, so now I can get my stuff off to DragonPaint and received my stash from WarGriffon. 6 great minis! I\'ll post a pic in the next day or two. Thank you so much Martyn for your generosity!

jahecker: I could have \"warned\" you that Anatora has a generous streak... I received a lot of great minis from her in ME4 :)

(Thanks again Anna! I swear Cowgirl Sophie will be finished before 2006!)

@Anatora

Ann, did you say \"Dragon Closet\"??

I have boxes of dragons but I\'m not up to a closet as yet. If you are paring down your collection, I would love an opportunity to perhaps purchase from those you are (reluctantly, I\'m sure) parting with.

Thanks again for your generosity. I promise to paint at least two of the four:D

@NSA

Like I said in my post, I had gotten the idea that Ann would send \"A\" dragon, I had no expectation of four of them. She is indeed generous!!!

Enjoy!! One and all.

John

:flip::bouncy::flip:

sebrushworth

I still haven\'t heard anything from Zora. Anyone know what\'s up?

Anatora

@NSA: You know, my goal is to make everyone shutter when they know I have to send something to them...not in anticipation, but in fear (HaHaHa):D Wonder what they call fear of receiving a box from anatora? anaphobia? lol

John, I will get back to you after the first of the year. My painting room went the way of the dodo when Valloa took it over for her work. Now I am restructuring the use of my house to expand my home office and reset up my studio. Only then can I clean out my dragon closet and the stack of dragon boxes in the hallway and in my bedroom. :rolleyes: I am sure we can come to some arrangement.:D

Originally posted by Anatora
    @NSA: You know, my goal is to make everyone shutter when they know I have to send something to them...not in anticipation, but in fear (HaHaHa):D Wonder what they call fear of receiving a box from anatora? anaphobia? lol
    It\'s only fear of disappointing you when after many months, I still haven\'t completed ONE of the many minis you sent... :D Getting there... really I am.

@Pitynoman. I have sent your minis today (sorry for the delay but I work in a remote location). I have since found two minis from maiden head. They are full frontal so If you dont mind naked chicks with swords I\'ll send them when I get home next week.

@Vincegamer am sending your package tomorrow first chance i\'ll get because of lots of programming projects!

I havent heard anything from markus in 8 days now :(