Signup for ME6 - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Signup for ME6

Sent out PMs both ways and will have my package in the mail tomorrow or monday. :)

Maya~

Sent out the pm`s to leopardpixie and toxc....Thanks for the time and effort Markus...nice one.:D

Originally posted by shinjikun1
    Thanks for adding me MT. Ah War Griffion my Ebay Archnemesis! Should I send you a PR or a LE? hmmm. Ill have to dig something up special.....What to give the man who has everything?lol
    Anything that isn\'\'t GW should do the trick :D although truth be told I don\'t mind whatever you want to send will be greatly received :D

Got Hi-lire-r\'s package done... just missing an adress to send it to >taps and prods Hi-lite-r for an adress< :D And like before I had a hard time making a final selection so I just trew in the whole initial selection again, like last time. Good hopes there should be atleast one among then that\'s liked.

Pm\'d up and down to War Griffon and DragonPaint. Yeah, I can\'t wait to start another round!

Done... I have answered to Jabberwocky\'s PM and sent out the PM to Beowulfthehunter.

I have a couple of miniatures in mind and the packaging stuff is ready :)

So I did the u2u to seb and pitynoman. I have my minis ready but its saturday nite so I\'ll have to wait till monday to send. Good luck everyone. It is like christmas isnt it.

I have communicated with Anatora, she seems to think me a bit silly, wonder where she got that idea???

I\'m still waiting for Hoblit to send me an address, any ole address will do, ...of course the package has a greater chance of arriving if the address is yours.

Can\'t wait...can\'t wait...can\'t wait...

:flip::bouncy::flip:

Im just sitting here waiting for the time to pass by, So I can run down to the post office and send the friggiin minis :D

Hi,

I contacted both my exchange-buddies and now I will search all my mini-boxes for interesting stuff. :D

Have a nice day, people

Originally posted by ralfmetal
    Sent out the pm`s to leopardpixie and toxc....Thanks for the time and effort Markus...nice one.:D
    Pickin out minis for ya i wonder what the magic box of minis will spit out for you :D

Sent one to youngnastypainter and replied to toxc. My head is throbbing.

Ive been contacted both ways.. puting together a nice box as we speak.. WooHoo its almost like christmas.. hey it is christmaslol woohoo!

Have a few bits and pieces for mark plus a nice surprise. Haven\'t heard from Beowulfthehunter yet.
    When is Santa coming mummy?lol

Anatora

Originally posted by jahecker
    I have communicated with Anatora, she seems to think me a bit silly, wonder where she got that idea???

Can\'t wait...can\'t wait...can\'t wait...

:flip::bouncy::flip:
    Not silly, John, just reasonably out of control. See how well I am keeping myself under control...now where did I put those noisemakers and clangduddlers and...:duh::bouncy::flip::cool

Haven\'t heard from Starfall... Yoo hoo!

Cindy, I will mail yours ASAP, might be a few days though since I\'m away from home right now and I haven\'t actually picked out the minis yet :)

Yo hoo...Hoblit...where for art thou???

Please pm your address to me. I have about ten figures set aside for you.

:cool::rolleyes::]

sebrushworth

I\'ve PM:ed with Ogrebane and will send his package out on Monday. Still haven\'t heard anything from Zora though :(

Got you address, NSA. Medved, I\'ve sent you mine. Wouldn\'t mind recieving that nice dragon prize you just got. Uhm, yeah.

Jabberwocky

They are in the post to you, you should get them in 5 to 10 days depending on postal service on both sides :D

Hope you will like them.