ME6 has arrived! Although you still officially have a few more weeks to finish your ME5 piece, registering for the next one can now begin!!!

So now we\'re officially announcing Miniature Exchange #6 and taking on all that wish to join in on the fun. If this is your first time hearing about the exchange, let me give you a bit of information.

TJeffers started this up last year (cheers!) as he came to notice that he had more lead (that would be miniature) laying around in his drawers than he could possibly paint and what once might of inspired him certainly didn\'t any longer. Thus inspriation hit and he decided to see about an \'exchange\'.

Essentially, a group of us get together from all over the world, dig through our piles of goodies, and ship off one or two miniatures that we\'re interested in seeing SOMEONE ELSE paint while you in turn wait for a package from another individual with miniatures that you are supposed to paint as well. Its almost like Christmas with the anticipation of what you\'re going to get at times. This isn\'t a direct exchange from one person to another and back again but Sally sends to Joey and Joey sends to Ted and Ted sends to Nadia... you get the idea.

The guidelines are fairly simple and open. First and foremost, participate and have fun. The more the merry, though we understand completely if life jumps up and you are not able to participate or finish up your miniature. It happens, try and finish it up down the road if you are able.

You must post in this thread if you wish to join, or PM me, there will be NO automatic list this time out. Hopefully this will simplify things because just as many people PM me about NOT wanting to participate as people who do. I have a list of names of the individuals that have participated in the past miniature exchange as well as those that spoke up and wanted to be included, and I will PM any individuals who do not respond in this thread. If you aren\'t able to continue on to the next exchange, we understand, but hope you are able to come back in the future. You\'ll have fifty days with the miniature, plus the three week sign-up for the next one, so hopefully that will keep most of us together on it. This means if you haven’t finished your last exchange minis you have three additional weeks to pull it together. Tell a friend to join in as well, new blood is always welcome! As long as everyone can follow a few simple rules…

1) You must send at least one miniature, but two IS preferrable. Just in case the person hates the first one, although being mini-lovers I don\'t see how that is possible. If you wish to send more that is fine, as well as sending non-minis, but make sure the first two items are normal miniatures. YOU WILL NOT GET THESE BACK, so make sure you don\'t send anything you still want.

2) All miniatures must be in a pristine, unprimed state. Absolutely NO painted minis! If the mini came primed, as the old Mithril line did, then that is fine, but otherwise the miniature should be in the same condition as the day you bought it. This doesn\'t mean it has to be in a blister, however, just not mangled in any way. A little glue also shouldn\'t matter too much, because I have sent out two myself that had some glue remains. I dismantled them for shipping, but I did try to clean them up as best I could before sending them out.

3) If you wish to participate, you must be around. Don’t say “I want in” and then disappear off the face of the Earth for a month. I’m not saying you need to be a forum regular, but you should be checking at least this thread once a week.

4) If you do not hear from either your sender or sendee within two weeks of the exchange list being posted, then skip them! This works in both directions, so if your sender can’t be contacted get in touch with the person who was to send to them. If they were able to get in touch with them, but you have not, then there is a problem and you should PM me. This actually happened the last time.

5) You must be at least a junior member in good standing and have joined at least one month prior to joining the exchange. This sounds a bit harsh, but this is to weed out people from joining CMON just to grab some quick minis. This might seem like a waste of time on the surface, but some of us are mailing out $40+ worth of stuff, so that is a nice little haul for some disreputable person. However, If a forum regular is willing to vouch for the newbie, then that is quite acceptable. I do want new blood to be generated by these exchanges, that\'s why I added the prize.

6) You must know YOUR OWN ADDRESS! After you have written it down, have someone else in the RW double check it for you. I know this rule sounds foolish, but there are some of you that have this problem and you know who you are. :P

Start New..............Sign-up.......................Official
Exchange______for Next_________Paint End

June 29..................Aug 19.........................Sept 9
Sept 10...................Oct 31..........................Nov 21
Nov 22....................Jan 12..........................Feb 2
Feb 3.......................March 26.....................April 16
April 17...................June 7.........................June 28

The three weeks between Paint End and Sign-up End will be the sign-up period, during which you will still have three weeks to finish your minis from the last Exchange.

The list of participants will be given below, after I have some names to add...

Participant
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Australia
Ogrebane
paintingploddy

Canada
No Such Agency

Denmark
marineboy

Germany
toxc
Starfall

Italy
DragonPaint

Netherlands
cdukino
Sjakkie

New Zealand
DrEvilmonki

South Africa
Hoblit

Sweden
sebrushworth

UK
ralfmetal
Tidoco2222
War Griffon
youngnastypainter

United States
Anatora
angus147258
beowulfthehunter
cookster
Dragon Forge Design
Hi-lite-r
Jabberwockey
james9487
jahecker
leopardpixie
MarkusTay
Medved
pitynoman
shinjikun1
Valloa
vincegamer
Whyspyr
Zora

I know several of you have PM\'d me in the last five weeks about various things, but I have only checked my PM\'s today. I will be responding to each of you in the next few days, but would like to Thank You all for being there when things were down. - Cheers - Mark