Signup for ME6 - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Signup for ME6

Count me in.Will ship anywhere.

I forgot to say I can ship anywhere too.

I\'ll be out of this one. JakeSh sent me some stuff to keep me busy, and to practise industrial bases before that Escher gang arrives. (Thanks, rev :rolleyes: )

Bump. This thread was starting to get way back in the pages.

I haven\'t managed to finishe the Mini\'s from #3 yet (sorry Duende, I am getting there honest) and the ones from 4 and 5 are still givingme the evil eye but I guess I can live with that :D

Sign me up please I will eventtually paint them all honest or at least one of each ME anyway.

I will post anywhere and as usual I can substitute for any late comers if required :D

I think I already said Im in and I will post anywhere. How many minis do you usually exchange and must they be metal or are plastics OK too. I have a heap of empire figure so I was thinking of knights or a cannon and crew.

{edit} I just noticed WOOHOO 500 posts. Does that make me half a freak.

BTW, jimbob1066e, still have to send an extra package to you with the halloween figures and the postcards.:D

What about the postcards and stuff from ME5? Is that on for this one too?

Originally posted by leopardpixie
    Though i am not finished with ME4 (only have it primed) 1/2 way finished with ME5
    Seeing as I\'m nowhere near even THAT far finished and I haven\'t touched a paint brush in at least a month and a half, I should probably bow out this time as well. :P

Originally posted by Equus

Seeing as I\'m nowhere near even THAT far finished and I haven\'t touched a paint brush in at least a month and a half, I should probably bow out this time as well. :P
    You should join, Ethan, and send out one or more of your unpainted resin kits....:D

Originally posted by marineboy
    Originally posted by Equus

You should join, Ethan, and send out one or more of your unpainted resin kits....:D
    I would if I were filthy rich and could afford to do that. lol

I\'ll think about joining, but with the holidays and potentially trying to find a new place to live around the beginning of next year, I think I\'d be more responsible not to.

Yes...I said responsible...in relation to me. Don\'t laugh too hard. :P

i`m about to finish one of the ones rex sent me so count me in again.i can post anywhere and i am living in the uk.:D

Default Sorry I\'ve been absent a lot people,

I\'ve been real busy with lots of depressing real life crap, and I haven\'t been paying my E-Family the attention they desrve. I\'ve posted the list of participants so far; the list is still very small this far in so I blame myself for not keeping on top of things.

Jerome - The post cards, like just about everything else in this exchange, are totally optional. If you feel like it, go for it.

As far as prizes go, I had something in mind but haven\'t been to my local shop in over a month... my minis just don\'t seem to bring me the joy they used to...

I\'m sure I\'ll come out of my funk soon enough, but in the mean time I\'ll have to keep you all posted as to where I\'m at as far as a prize goes. No worries folks, I\'ll come up with something...

So step right up, sign up for the funnest group thingy on the Internet (that doesn\'t involve a webcam). ;)

Originally posted by MarkusTay
    I\'ve been real busy with lots of depressing real life crap, and I haven\'t been paying my E-Family the attention they desrve.
    Well. your absence has been noted. You\'re just not around when someone takes a stab at you - your \"why me\" is missed. ;)
    Originally posted by MarkusTaymy minis just don\'t seem to bring me the joy they used to...
    Yeah, I know that feeling. And it\'s a pity, because they can be a real escape from reality, just like CMON. But I\'ve also found that re-discovering minis can be a pleasurable as it was before.
    Originally posted by MarkusTaySo step right up, sign up for the funnest group thingy on the Internet (that doesn\'t involve a webcam). ;)
    I\'d rather imagine mental inmates on a day\'s outing than imagine CMON on webcam, thank-you very much.

[/end of hijack]

Originally posted by Modderrhu
    I\'d rather imagine mental inmates on a day\'s outing than imagine CMON on webcam, thank-you very much.

[/end of hijack]
    You just described the CMON community perfectly. lol

What I actually meant was certain \'other\' group activities I have... errrr... heard about, involving webcams AND the internet... nasty bit of stuff, that. ;)

Is it too late to sign up for ME 6? I\'m happy to ship anywhere. I\'m also happy to wait for ME 7 if it\'s too difficult to get me in.

Default No worries.

You\'re in, the more the merrier! :D

So Markus do we have a list of people in yet, a time and date etc. Sorry for the push but I will have a busy year next year and I want to set time aside for this one so I can do a good job. Hope things are going better for you.

Strange my location has disappeared off my profile im in Ireland anyway the only irish person here it seems.

I believe Einion is from Ireland