Rackham mini nr 1000!

Thread: Rackham mini nr 1000!

Default Rackham mini nr 1000!

Not a shabby one, that is :)

Seriously, that might be the best painted mini I have ever seen!

It\'s certainly interesting.
    Very pretty paint job.

Indeed a cool mini. Theres too much going on though which is fine however personally i can\'t paint those type of minis very well.

The painting IS fantastic...
    not to mention the mini :o
    this is def. one of the most stunning minis I´ve ever seen...
    It´s so big, so ugly so rough...
    I just love it!
    Even if I don´t play Dirz I´m going to buy it!

Kick ass mini
    Kick ass paint job
    :)

OMG.... a full 9.8!!! as for the sculpting as for the painting :|

Yep that is amazing!! I really like this one.

Awesome!

Paint job = great.
    Mini = Not so great. (Or at least in the picture.)

There\'s something about the pose which makes the photograph difficult to define what is where on the mini.
    I suppose it\'s going to be one of those mini\'s which really needs to be seen in real life to get the benefit of the paintjob.

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Paint job = great.
    Mini = Not so great. (Or at least in the picture.)

There\'s something about the pose which makes the photograph difficult to define what is where on the mini.
    I suppose it\'s going to be one of those mini\'s which really needs to be seen in real life to get the benefit of the paintjob.
    i think it would be a good conversin peice.. i like everything except the head and the way the arms are

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    you\'re right there./ took me a few minute before i could figure out what was going on. pretty cool though i must say

I- -L-O-V-E- -I-T!!! awesome paintjob, awesome sculpture... its f*ckin\' great!

I know what\'s going on here! he\'s taking a GIGANTIC crap of rocks, but doesn\'t like to be bothered while doing it, so has his swords out :D

okok, it\'s actually pretty nice, the painting is tops

Don\'t like it, though the painting is technically top drawer and there are some superb details to the sculpt.

What I DO really like is the setting though. That pool, with the tiles underneath and the water running in is awesome.

I think this is one of the coolest Dirz minis! And I agree with Vince about the setting. :wow:

Originally posted by EricJ
    I know what\'s going on here! he\'s taking a GIGANTIC crap of rocks, but doesn\'t like to be bothered while doing it, so has his swords out :D
    Oh lord! :o PLEASE tell us you\'re not inspired to do your own little diorama of this! :o
    (or would that be \"diarhea\"?) lol lol lol
    I will never be able to see this mini without thinking of that now lol

Vince is right. The setting is top notch. The painting is wonderful, too.
    The mini though just doesn\'t do much for me.
    Even less now that I have Eric\'s interpretation stuck in myh brain. :rolleyes:

I just noticed he appears to have a pair of scisors in his small hand.

I have said it before of the Rackham minis, but i do not like these closed poses. The arms seem to completely hide its stomach and chest, which isnt nice at all.

The paint job is the same standard that Rackham always has, 9-10 @ CMoN. I wonder if this is painted with the new Rackham colors, the quality looks really nice if done with Rcolor.

Very alien-ish looking.

Nice paint job the colors are wonderful and Id kill to be able to blend like that.

I love the paint job but it seems to me that the blending is from an airbrush. It\'s hard to believe someone could do that w/a brush! But I have no idea if it\'s even possible to airbrush a mini.

I like the details on the muscles and the scaled armor is great, but that pose is hard to figure out at first.