Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up for ME7!

well i attempted to pm you it said it wen thru god only knows if it did...lol. If not is it against policy to post my e-mail addy here?
    PS HIHI NSA:D

pm went though, tagger, look for reply..:flip:

pm responded to thanks again marineboy =D

Hold on, guys. There\'s no need to do any private exchanges yet. Doubtlessly, there will be one or two people that will not yet have responded by the end of Saturday.

Tagger, you\'re on the subs list. So is NSA if there\'s a vacancy he would like to fill.

O_O omg ive been modded....lol j/k
    Sure thing Modder ill hold off till i hear from you i just wasnt sure if it was to late to get in on this =D

...help, help, i\'m bein repressed!.....

lollollollollollol

Tab Studios your package went out today. It looks like Lepordpixie has yet to get back to me. Perhaps I will be one of the left out.

So, who are we still waiting for? cookster and PORTA only? It\'s odd that LP hasn\'t responded, she\'s been quite active on CMON during this week.

Originally posted by Anatora
    Glad they got there as fast as they did. Some places in this world (cough...cough) seem to take months to get there :D
    Think about the baboons, Ann. Think about the baboons. :P

Originally posted by Modderrhu
    So, who are we still waiting for? cookster and PORTA only?
    Still nothing from PORTA on this end.

Maya~

I got mine out today!

Rest asured Valloa!

Originally posted by angus147258
    I got mine out today!

Rest asured Valloa!
    Yay! I look forward to receiving it. :)

Maya~

Originally posted by Modderrhu
    So, who are we still waiting for? cookster and PORTA only? It\'s odd that LP hasn\'t responded, she\'s been quite active on CMON during this week.

Originally posted by Anatora
    Glad they got there as fast as they did. Some places in this world (cough...cough) seem to take months to get there :D
    Think about the baboons, Ann. Think about the baboons. :P
    I sent Pms.. that is odd ?!?!??!?!?!?! DID my ME people Not get them I\'m a little lost!!!!!!!
    I\'m mailing minis off on Monday, Sorry Life is hecktick.....

I pokeded LP to post here =D

on a side note i hope that if i do get in on this that the minis i send out don\'t suck =( just getting back into the hobby has left me very few unpainted minis since im so eager to build my skill...lol I will do my best to get something decent out but at this point i cant do a big box of goodies =( I hope you all understand.

I\'ve pm\'ed PORTA an extra time for good measure, no response yet, and the clock is running!

Tagger, you send what you send and you get what you get...as easy as that! Of course, it is customary to send those limited edition figures GW puts in the early release versions of new battle force boxed sets....especially if it\'s the ltd.ed. tyranid lictor......lollol;)

Originally posted by leopardpixie
    I sent Pms.. that is odd ?!?!??!?!?!?!
    But you\'d been reported as MIA, and that is truly odd. I had visions of you annihilating entire battalions, fighting tigers bare-fisted and surrounding yourself by whips and chains just to swap lead. Oh wait... you do that sort of stuff anyway. :D

Apologies, LP.

Yay! Got mine today. :D Very fast shipping from Canada, the mini\'s were send on a thursday.

Thanks Naukhel!

Made the package ready for Duende, but the post office was closed.. :~( Just my luck..

No biggie, Lep, I for one understand personal commitments.

Oh and just to save you a headache, there is no postal service on monday.

Mine arrived today, I got Eowyn from the BGiME mag, a mounted knight of Dol Amroth and a Space Wolf seargent, I will make a start as soon as I have my latest mini done.

I doubt that 40 minutes is going to make any kind of difference.

PORTA last active: 2006-2-7
    cookster last active: 2006-1-26
    :rolleyes:

So, the list has been edited. Tagger replaces PORTA and cookster has been removed. You lot have been patient, now enjoy. :)