Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Sign up for ME7!

Anatora

Originally posted by DrEvilmonki
    Originally posted by Gin1906
    Well, It has been a month since I have send my info to Shaetano, Still no package, should I start to worry, or what?
    Gin
    Yes! We need to find you an alternate. 1 month is way to long. Can anyone step up (I acted as a proxy last time but can do it again if no one is up to it).
    Gin, PM me your address and I will get something in the mail to you. You can work on them until your package arrives from overseas.

Ann

I really do like it when people just rally to sort each other out, and I\'m not needed around here. :)

@Anatora: you mean there is more? ???

So now the important question. With 3 volunteers, who is going to send stuff to Gin.

Blog Entries

Sign me up. I\'m in the same state and it should get there pretty quick.

WOW Guys I am speechless!!! Thank you for all of the offers, So in a totally democratic way to pick who sends.... Pick a number between 1 and 50, who ever is closest to my mystery number sends :D

Really though, thank you guys so much, this is what makes CMoN such a great place!

Gin

Blog Entries

the answer is 42.

I think I\'ll go with Lucky number 13. (grumbles because 42 is already taken)

Anatora

Drat it. I was going to decide between 7 and 42 myself. Ok, I will take all the other numbers, so there. :) (How about 9?)

Mod....Yes, there are more:D

So, now that the Femme fatale competition is over, I can post the assassin I painted.

Shadowforge Assassin

Please leave me some comments on where I can improve her.

Well my mystery number was......Drum Roll Please.......7....So Anatora wins! :)

Thank you all for being so wonderful and volunteering to send to me, what a great group of people!

Anatora, I will be PMing you my info.
    Thanks again,
    Gin

Anatora

Gin, Your package went out Saturday morning. Let me know when you get it. Ann

Ann,
    YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!
    I got the package today! That is the fastest shipping I have ever seen! I love the minis, I think I will treat myself for my birthday this weekend, I may have to take one whole day to myself and paint!
    I really like MRS. H she is going to be fun to paint, my daughter wants me to do her as a female Santa!lol

I think I will paint the reaper inquisitor first, he steals my imagination.:)

I am also very fond of the night with the ax. So those will be the first three I paint.

My daughter wanted to know if she can paint the star wars trooper fella! The other two will go on a shelf for a while until I decide how to do them, the Old Ral Partha fella will fit in nicely with a couple of my other old RPs, Sir Hamburger and Sir Hot-dog, Morgen (daughter) says I should do a Sir Nachos. will have to figure out how to free hand a plate of Nachoslol

Again, thank you so much for stepping up and filling the gap that Shaetano left. I would love to know what happened to him, if he just took the minis he was sent and ran, or if he send and they got lost :mad: either way, I would be cautious of him next exchange.

Thanks again,
    Gin

Not really part of the exchange, but DrEvilmonki just sent me a gift in the form of a 1988 SM Terminator #410609. (otherwise known as \"shoulders\").
    Very cool. You guys are the best!

Not really part of the exchange either, but Anatora sent me some minis. As a postal service test, mostly, but to lessen her lead load too, I suspect.

Here\'s a list of what crazy, crazy Anatora sent;
    - Necromunda pitfighter
    - Two Bloodbowl Dark Elves
    - Reaper, Daegal, The Wizard
    - Reaper, Warlord, Reborn of Sokar
    - Wyrd Miniatures, a zombie ogre
    - Wyrd Miniatures, an anime-styled sword maiden
    - Hasslefree, Katie
    - Revelation, the King and the Rook
    - Warzone, Bauhaus Dragoon Kapitan
    - Void, Tac Arakton Shard Bomber
    - Crunch Waffle, Samurai (what an exquisite sculpt!)
    - Two unidentified Heartbreaker technopunk minis
    - An unidentified halberdier
    - last but not least, I\'ve fallen in love with the Fairy Meat minis. Ann sent the wild fairy and the seasoned fairy. They\'re going to be so much fun to paint. Perhaps more so than anything I\'ve painted before. (A 1:1 scale wargame lol )

Once again, Ann, thank you so very much. You\'re a real honey. I just wish that I had the time to think seriously about painting.

:o:o:o

You\'re an incredible woman, Ann.....

Anatora

@Marineboy - Sweet of you to say so...
    Can\'t wait til your name turns up in another exchange.

@Mod - My pleasure. Next exchange, I have other fairy meats that you might enjoy (along with a copy of the rules book). Thought it a nice way to say thank you for stepping up and organizing the exchange.

@Gin...PM me and I have some minis your daughter might like to paint. Never too young to get them started (and it will keep her out of your stash:D

@Mod
    OH MY GOD THATS ALOT OF OF MODELS!!! :o

@Ann
    You sent him that!?!

Can I recomend Ann for my trade buddie next time!?! lol

Ann, my heart is pounding alread....lol

The thought that scares me, though, is when I get to send to you!:Plollollol

Man I can\'t wait for the April sign up... I\'ve got some minis in mind already to send off and I\'m giddy at the idea painting up some minis I would probably have never picked out myself...

I\'m still waiting :(