Wyrd Painting Contest: Femme Fatale! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrd Painting Contest: Femme Fatale!

I\'ve almost started!!:duh:

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Originally posted by supervike
    I\'ve almost started!!:duh:
    :o:o:mad:..What!!!.....don\'t make me have to chain you to your painting table!! get cracking!!;)lol

Default still working on my frakking entry!

Had to put her down because I just got sick of looking at her!

Hope everyone else is doing better than me! :D

I\'ve actually managed to get several minis painted but need to photograph them. Now I\'ve only got one concern: the deadline is midnight on Sunday, but midnight in whose time zone? lol

I still have time to enter this right?

Maybe I can speed-paint something tomorrow....

Default Done.......

.......and dusted ;) First comp I\'ve entered for a while. Good luck to everyone!

The \'midnight\' on Sunday is pretty flexible to be honest. When I wake up Monday morning (eastern time) is when it will officially end. I\'m not going to sit at the screen waiting to close the comp.

:D

Some great entries and some new faces which is nice. Still got a couple days to finish and enter.

And since I am on the other side of the globe, I get a bit of a head start.:flip::bouncy::flip:

Default Whoo Hooo!!!

Thought the deadline was midnight tonight (Sat.)!!! Just had my mini break :flame: and have had to re-greenstuff, so... I still have time to finish - hopefully! Whew... *wipes brow*

Default How do I submit the entry?

How do you submit the entry? Should I use the Upload feature from the gallery? The gallery is still empty for Female Fatale, the last time I checked (this morning)

Yup, Sunday, or if you stay up real late, you Monday until about 10am when I usually wake up on those days. :D

@Pewtermonkey
    Yes, create an account and upload to the Femme Fatale directory. There are a little over a 100 entries right now, but none of them will show up until I edit and moderate them. Keeps things simple and a surprise.

Thank you! Over 100 entries? :o this should be interesting and challenging :)

100 entries! That\'s a good turn-out, considering many people hold off submitting their entries until the very end.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:o:o:~(..100!!!!!!!!! I\'m going to have \"writers cramp\" voting and commenting on all of those!!!!!

Yeah. But I look forward to doing it.

The Wyrd contests have become right populer. Looks like i\'ll have some eye strain from makeing comments on that many entries.

Make it 101, I just got my entry in. Whew, that was close, I have had my entry finished for about 2 months and put off photoshopping it together \'til now. Well, I can\'t wait to see all the entries and get to voting and commenting.

got one done
    got another which should be better.that i hopefully should finish tomorrow

YAY! I could go into the cellar today and therefore finished, photos and uploaded my mini quickly! :D
    Won\'t win anything, but still....
    What really bugs me is that my second entry has once again broken apart. I don\'t know if I have the dedication to redo it again tomorrow.... fix it up, glue it together... for the, I think eleventh time.... and that was the entry I was really looking forward to submit too.

What really bugs me is that my second entry has once again broken apart. I don\'t know if I have the dedication to redo it again tomorrow.... fix it up, glue it together... for the, I think eleventh time.... and that was the entry I was really looking forward to submit too.
    I\'m damn curious now.