Dwarf players... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwarf players...

Hey man, where\'s my mini? Not cool...

Hooray you\'re back! ooh this is a good day today! I wish I could peer under the skirts too, but people just seem to get extra wary when a lobster\'s anywhere near \"sensitive areas\".

Default :)

Originally posted by DennisMech
    Hey man, where\'s my mini? Not cool...

Hooray you\'re back! ooh this is a good day today! I wish I could peer under the skirts too, but people just seem to get extra wary when a lobster\'s anywhere near \"sensitive areas\".
    lollollol

PS: Hmm..does a lobster happens to go around going \"snipe! snipe!\"....the CMoN males better watch out ...

Originally posted by mouse
    PS: Hmm..does a lobster happens to go around going \"snipe! snipe!\"....the CMoN males better watch out ...
    Oh well we had to have Nelson neutered, he was being a rambunctious doggy wasn\'t he?
    *pats Nelson on head who stares blankly into space*
    Neutering a mouse, now that would be hard, more fiddly than gluing the weapons on a clone of Dirz.

syco-pyro

Default a little late...

well my brother plays dwarfs and he doesnt feel like playing in tourny\'s sometimes i pick em up and play with em... a book with alot of good advice no matter what army you play is the old \'dogs of war\' army book or codex. i agree that you need thicker units and maybe drop the gyrocopter... wich im kinda torn on since you might need to go whoop up on a warp cannon or some cheesy shnit like that. also consider hiring some pikemen and placing them in the center of the field flanked by your two best units including you characters... and put your cannons on either flank firing at his best units maybe put a regement of dwarf warriors on each flank to gaurd the cannons and support them with slayers or something......anyways read that book if you can find it if you cant maybe i could post the good stuff...... i hope that helps:)