Inane Prattling - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inane Prattling

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:P Post Bump........because I\'m old and cranky, don\'t give a rat\'s ass what people think of me and I can do it. ;) lollol:duh:

Huuuuuummmmm, pie :)

Question on soda, and it involes age, so folks honest answers plz ;)
    It is said that the older you get, or older folks prefer the taste of coke to pepsi. Coke products being tarter then the sweet of pepsi. now the question is this: Do you have the proper taste buds for your age.
    There you go D, an excuse to add one more to the post count.

\"Spear and Magic helmet, Doc?\" :D

CHEESECAKE! What! Who! Where?

I thought it was Coke that had more sugar than Pepsi. ?

Anybody have any stats on them?

???

I drank Pepsi for years, then as I got older I changed to Coke, acutally I like Sprite best of all!
    Gin

Well the bottle of Dew that I have here sez 31g of sugar. No coke handy. And I think thats it\'s not amount of suager but the sweetness of the taste that\'s the factor. ???

Originally posted by Ratcals
    Oh, and did I mention I like pie?
    Dammit. My first instinct on seeing this thread title was to come in a post \"I like pie\", and somebody already beat me to it...

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:D (age 57)------> pass the Pepsi, please:P:P:P:flip:

age 51 ----- COKE!!!! But I\'ve always preferred Coke to Pepsi. Hasn\'t changed with age.

Oh, and Hiliter - must be some kind of mental thing, but everytime I see your name, I always read it as \"Hitler\" :D THerefore, I DO NOT expect you to be polite or civil or normal :duh:

Originally posted by mud duck
    Well the bottle of Dew that I have here sez 31g of sugar. No coke handy. And I think thats it\'s not amount of suager but the sweetness of the taste that\'s the factor. ???
    I bet thats 32 grams per serving and a 20 oz bottle oc Dr.Pepper is at least 2 1/2 servings in it..so do the math.

I little trivia on sugar.. 500 grams is 1.2 pounds of the wonderful stuff.. thats like 8 20 oz cokes :D

I worked with a guy who drank like 3 a day.. and couldnt figure out why he was gaining weight so fast...???

Oh, and Hiliter - must be some kind of mental thing, but everytime I see your name, I always read it as \"Hitler\" :D THerefore, I DO NOT expect you to be polite or civil or normal :duh:
    You know I was going to say the same thing.. the mind plays tricks on you and rearranges letter to what you think it should say..

Kind of like that clothing company FCUK.. man every time I see that logo I laugh..

An ex flat mate of mine used to drink coke all day. Coke for breakfast launch and tea (for the definition of tea see english as second langauge thread:D).

He went to the dentist after some pain in his mouth and came out with 16 new fillings! lol

Originally posted by DrEvilmonki
    An ex flat mate of mine used to drink coke all day. Coke for breakfast launch and tea (for the definition of tea see english as second langauge thread:D).

He went to the dentist after some pain in his mouth and came out with 16 new fillings! lol

Mmm, pie filling.

Hey don\'t let this thread die now..Prattel away lol

Originally posted by Ratcals
    Originally posted by DrEvilmonki

Mmm, pie filling.
    I don\'t know if I would be to keen on Mercury pie!
    ???

*Prattel prattel prattel*

and more than anything i have seen those fights and laughed quite hard at them..

Originally posted by supervike
    I\'m a bit surprised pictures of Alexi haven\'t made their way to \"the DREAM GIRL\" thread....:rolleyes:
    Maybe she\'s nobody\'s dream girl? Or is it \"Hollywood dream girls only\"...

42 posts until I hit 2000 posts. This is how ya do it... one at a time!

hello.......what\'s the topic now?

Pie is good, and so is Cake.

This was something that some friends and I came up with while... influenced by something that make you very hungry. This lead to such things as \'The Giant Muffin\' and \'Pake\'.

The first one was muffin mix, made up in a saucepan (as in an all boys flat there were no other clean dishes) and eaten until we felt ill. This was a large bag, so there was still half left, so the handle was removed from the saucepan and put in the oven = one giant muffin. Mmmm.

Pake = Pie + Cake

Make some dessert pastry (not savoury), place into pie dish, fill pie with cake mix (we tried banana cake first), take into mind that cake rises so don\'t add too much. Then put a pastry lid on the pie, and cook.

Damn it was good.

As for pepsi? i\'ve never been able to stand it, just doesn\'t taste right to me, i\'ve always drunk coke. I am keen to try this new Coke Zero though, diet coke never tasted right either.

@Gin, I see nothing wrong with the 3 vomit smilies, it\'s exactly what I thought when you mentioned Black Cherry Vanilla Coke.

anybody mentioned NMM yet? i have my alcohol ready