For those of us not in North America.

Thread: For those of us not in North America.

Default For those of us not in North America.

I must of missed \"Magic fridge\" thats funny.. almost better than the Fed Ex one.

Any \"Wardrobe Malfunctions\" This Year? lol

I also heard somewhere that is costs something like $2m to have an add at the superbowl...is this true? :o

Originally posted by bayrodney

I also heard somewhere that is costs something like $2m to have an add at the superbowl...is this true? :o
    Since it was Mick Jagger and the stones up there..god I hope not :wow:

Anywhere from 2-2.5 million USD for a 20-30 second commercial spot. Keep in mind it reaches anywhere from 90-120 million people. This was the first year when many of the commercials were directed at women, as women are almost 50% of the Superbowl watching audience now.

There was going to be a Wardrobe Malfunction during the National Anthem between Aaron Neville and Aretha Franklin, but when he grabbed for her, she sh** the beat out of him.

And my vote goes to the Game by Budweiser for the streaking sheep. FedEx got my second place.

Originally posted by bayrodney

I\'m convinced, or rather, I\'ve convinced myself that Janet deliberately malfunctioned her wardrobe to take heat off of her brother. Michael\'s trial was going great guns around that time and when she was \"exposed\", everyone stopped talking about him and started talking about her. I really think that she took one for the team, so to speak.