Superbowl.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Superbowl..

NASCAR ( Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks )
    Amen, brother.... \"Hey Bubba, them boys\'er goin fast an turnin left whole bunch\'a times....think I is gonna need more \'shine\' ta get this thang figgerd out......Know-wot-ah-mean\"?lol

Originally posted by LavronYor

NASCAR ( Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks )
    lollollollollol So true.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Originally posted by Shawn R. L.....think I is gonna need more \'shine\' ta get this thang figgerd out......Know-wot-ah-mean\"?lol
    Don\'t knock the shine lessun ya tried it. Great stuff, can drink it, run your car on it, run your boat on it, light your campfire with it, fuel your lamps with it. What more you need?

Originally posted by airhead
    Originally posted by Shawn R. L.....think I is gonna need more \'shine\' ta get this thang figgerd out......Know-wot-ah-mean\"?lol
    Don\'t knock the shine lessun ya tried it. Great stuff, can drink it, run your car on it, run your boat on it, light your campfire with it, fuel your lamps with it. What more you need?
    When I was in College..we had a night Janitor in the Arts building from somewhere down in Tennessee.. he would bring us in Ball Glass jars of shine.. damn good stuff mixed in with Hawaiian punch.. and cleaned your brushs out really well too :P ( were talking oil paints now too)

The few times that I have had \'shine, It has always been in a Ball or Mason Jar, why is that?

Because moonshine in crystal flute, just doesn\'t do it! :D

Had moonshine once, in Texas while in the Army, they put Lime sherbert in it. :|~

Never again.

Gin

I remember as a youth drinking Bacardi 151. We poured a touch on the ground and someone lit it. The thought occoued to me - I\'m drinking a flamable liquid...how odd.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

The few times that I have had \'shine, It has always been in a Ball or Mason Jar, why is that?
    Cheap resealable jars.

Originally posted by Dragon Forge Design

For me its Tony Stewart..#20 Home Depot car..
    I\'ll second that,. DFD. Not so much of a NASCAR fan as I used to be, though. They\'ve gotten way to corporate. Still, it\'ll tide me over until the local racing season starts- short track, open wheel, dirt Friday night, asphalt Saturday night. Ahhhhh, the smell of methanol and hot rubber :D I\'ve been addicted to it nearly since birth.
    Oh, and for those who only watch it for the crashes: You\'re perspective on that tends to change when you actually know the guys driving.

Originally posted by airhead
    Cheap resealable jars.
    With air tight seals.

Air tight seals? The stuff doesn\'t go bad does it?

151, I love the flame arrester on the bottle! :o

When I was younger I really enjoyed drag racing, use to do some racing in Texas, (non legal) Hubby use to build race cars, and a friend of his would race them at SIR, that was oh... 25 years ago. Now we just watch on tv.

I have only gotten in to NASCAR in the last 5 or so years. Still enjoy it, and don\'t really consider it a \"Redneck\" sport, what I find funny is that your average Nascar races have a higher attendence than say... your average NFL Football game! and the season lasts longer! :P

Gin

Originally posted by Gin1906

Gin
    NO, it goes better.

Originally posted by Gin1906

151, I love the flame arrester on the bottle! :o

When I was younger I really enjoyed drag racing, use to do some racing in Texas, (non legal) Hubby use to build race cars, and a friend of his would race them at SIR, that was oh... 25 years ago. Now we just watch on tv.

I have only gotten in to NASCAR in the last 5 or so years. Still enjoy it, and don\'t really consider it a \"Redneck\" sport, what I find funny is that your average Nascar races have a higher attendence than say... your average NFL Football game! and the season lasts longer! :P

Gin
    No it might evaporate though.. and you don\'t want that happening do you?

Did you know mone money is spent on Nascar Merchandise than baseball, football and basket ball combined.