Can anyone sculpt a handfull of fire hydrants?

Thread: Can anyone sculpt a handfull of fire hydrants?

Default Can anyone sculpt a handfull of fire hydrants?

Fact of the matter is I suck at sculpting. Is there anyone out ther that would be willing to sculpt about 4 or 5 25mm scale fire hydrants? Why fire hydrants? I like to repaint Hero Clix minis and put them into dioramas. Most of (well all) of them take place in a city street level landscape. Fire hydrants are obviously commonplace on your average corner. If your curious about what I have in mind just look into my gallery or in the Superhero section of my website and you\'ll get an idea of what I\'m looking for. Naturally I\'m willing to pay for this service. Any talented takers?

Originally posted by The Artisan
    Fact of the matter is I suck at sculpting. Is there anyone out ther that would be willing to sculpt about 4 or 5 25mm scale fire hydrants? Why fire hydrants? I like to repaint Hero Clix minis and put them into dioramas. Most of (well all) of them take place in a city street level landscape. Fire hydrants are obviously commonplace on your average corner. If your curious about what I have in mind just look into my gallery or in the Superhero section of my website and you\'ll get an idea of what I\'m looking for. Naturally I\'m willing to pay for this service. Any talented takers?
    It\'d probably be faster, and probably cheeper, for you to just snag two packs of these from somewhere as you are only looking for 4-5.

Maya~

You\'re fast with a mouse, Maya! Good find!:)

Originally posted by marineboy
    You\'re fast with a mouse, Maya! Good find!:)
    :D Mega Miniatures has been putting out some cool scenics lately and I hope they continue it.

Maya~

Originally posted by Valloa
    It\'d probably be faster, and probably cheeper, for you to just snag two packs of these from somewhere as you are only looking for 4-5.
    Hey - don\'t tell them that, I\'d have done it for $1000. :D

Yeah ordering those sure seems the easiest and cheapest way. I can\'t imagine someone sculpting them for you for that same price. Besides you have some other stuff for future projects left in the packs this way

Thanks Maya, I think those might do the trick. I\'ll check them out.

P

@Patrick Heh sorry. :P

@The Artisan Welcomes!

Maya~