Hello, hello. Welcome to Miniature Exchange #8 - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, hello. Welcome to Miniature Exchange #8

Dark Seraphim: Your package went out on Saturday. Enjoy.

So far I haven\'t been able to get into contact with DM of Doom, my sender. I did send him/her a message (adress included and all) right after the list was out, but I haven\'t had any reply yet. Dark Seraphim (his sender) assures me he did get respons after some time, so I think that in the end everything will work out fine. I\'ve sent out my package to Gin sometime early last week.

DM of Doom, should you be reading this, please contact me, so I know my earlier message got through. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Thanks - I\'ll let you know when it gets here.

Funnymouth - sent yours out when I notified you, so it should be there soon.

Sorry bout the delay in answering, been a bit busy the last couple of days.

@ RedSevenBlue - got the \'nids on Friday and Vicky promptly confiscated them to become one with the hive mind. :( I did manage to nick off a gaunt and will be lavishing paint on it soon.

@ DrEvilmonki - there was a delay in getting the castings this weekend. I will go ahead and ship out the other figs then send the new stuff later.

@beowulfthehunter just posted yours now you might even get it friday if all goes well with the post

@hakoMike: RL\'s gotten in my way. In the process of cleaning the apartment, I accidentally buried your package. It\'s going in the mail as soon as I can find it again. Humblest apologies for yet another delay.

My ME inability to get a package in the mail quickly continues. I think I\'ve only gotten one package out quickly in the 4 I\'ve taken part in.
    You people are all very patient with me.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Sjakkie
    DM of Doom, should you be reading this, please contact me, so I know my earlier message got through. Thanks.
    Oh, I\'m sure everything will be fine... for you. After TAB Studio and ipaintminis sort him out. ;)

@Anatora: Siberian wolf / siberian husky, is there a difference? ??? Tack the packages to the end of a male kolinsky sable\'s tail if you want, but just do it! :P

Blog Entries

Grumble . . . grumble . . . grumble . . .stupid postal service . . . grumble . . . grumble . . . grumble

And I have a message saying minis are coming my way, and I have happily just let hakoMike that his are in the mail, too.

Timing.

Heh, if huskys wont do it, I\'d hire a dog sledding team from Neunevut, I hear their just as quick.
    Now you got me reeealllyy looking forward to my package Anatora. After all, I do like minis! :D

& problem with the delay, all I have to get these ants outta my pants. :P

Blog Entries

Becca - your package made it safe and sound. Most of them are pretty cool. The mean cape looking thing is . . . odd. The privateer press guy is my favorite followed by the fighter chick. My wife likes the angel. And, the disembodied wereshark head might fit into my plans too. A pretty interesting and exciting mix. Thank you.

John

glad you got your minis!

Onis Layer - I got yours today! LOVE the fairies and the tiny guy...may just save the GW for next years GD ;)

Default *sob whimper cry*

This is the first i\'ve ever seen of this. What a COOL idea!! i wish i had seen this in time to get in on it. Nobody lets me in on the loop.... :(

Blog Entries

As an update, I got my stuff in Six Days - a record for around here and mail. The mini gods must have favored me.

Sjakkie,
    Got your package today! Wow what a wonderful mix!!! I am hard pressed to pick a favorite:) I like the orcs, I really like the small guy the the funny hat and big gun, he is great. I have NEVER seen a Knight on horse back so tiny, wow he is going to be a challenge to paint.
    Thank your for the wonderful mix!

Scott, yours should be there early next week.

Gin

Well after a bit of a delay (jet setting around the world and what not:D). I have finally sent off my figures to NSA. It still takes a couple of weeks for stuff to get to North America when sent from the arse end of the world though!

Anatora

@Cesar: FINALLY got your package in the mail today. Sent global priority so should see it early next week. Enjoy!

@Modd - You make it very hard to do anything, even as simple as mailing a package...s-o-o-o-o I finally got to the post office and they said it would mean mortgaging my reindeer herd to sent it to South Africa. What the heck...I just threw in some more stuff...so there.

@Tracy...I received the package and many thanks. Some very nice minis (just loved the lady and the elf), and a dragon is always appreciated. (John, you listening? Heh, heh.) The note and the envelope with dragons, no less. Thanks again. Now if I can just keep valloa\'s hands away from the lot...

@anatora: Hey I reconise 3 of them ;) (well i should shouldn\'t I? (well seeing I sculpted 2 of them and Ming-Hua the 3th))

Anatora

Originally posted by cdukino
    @anatora: Hey I reconise 3 of them ;) (well i should shouldn\'t I? (well seeing I sculpted 2 of them and Ming-Hua the 3th))
    Yes, Tracy said you and Ming-Hua had sculpted three of them. They came wrapped in tissue paper without any way to identify which was done by you and which by Ming-Hua. All of them are really awesome so if you can id which is which, it would be appreciated. And you can tell me if and where they are available...\'cause I really like them:)

I have received today the miniatures from Toxc... I\'m a miniature collector but he managed to find some miniatures I have never seen anywhere :)
    - Amazone with bow from Masquerade miniatures
    - 4 plastic miniatures from Wizkids (a gargoyle, a dwarf, an elf and a sorto of robot)
    - a pikeman from an unknown company
    and... Aedui female elf from Freebooter Miniatures... I LIKE HER! :)

Thank you Michael, I\'ll paint at least the freebooter one as soon as possible :D