CMoN Annual.......

Thread: CMoN Annual.......

nosferatu

Default CMoN Annual.......

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I\'ve been away for a while. Can someone please let me know what\'s happening with new version of the \"Annual\"? ???

I remember sending in photos as requested, but nothing has appeared.

A shame really, because the last one was excellent.

This topic was discussed (unfruitfully, I might add) HERE. Sadly, no new info has emerged.

nosferatu

Thanks NSA.

Bummer..... Not looking very promising is it?! :(

Hay Borg, you there? Any news ???

It\'s on its way I think. Eric has been a busy chap recently what with his GD entries as well as all his other work.

If I remember rightly Eric passed everything over to Borg due to his RL work commitments.

Well, last words I have seen about the annual comes from Borg in the CMON6 - Alejandra Painting Contest announcement

\"Prizes:
    1) The top 10 scoring entries will receive the next contest miniature for free.
    2) Top 5 entries will be included in the next CMON annual. (provided we receive appropriate high resolution pictures meeting our requirements when we contact you)\"

Seems we have to wait until the contest end.. at least.

Same thing about the Darkson Design Painting guide #2, I have sent my article but no news at this moment.

Bugger. I\'d have had a bash at knocking that together. Sat around at work for the last four weeks twiddling my thumbs....

Default What is the date for submitting pictures?

What is the date for submitting pictures?
    Where do you submit them to?
    When does it get published?
    How do we get a copy afterwards?

I think my photo should be on the front page, not as the greatest painter, but as the biggest mini freak, lead junkie, and obsessive-compulsive collector in the world. ...IMHO (oohh, okay, so I\'ve never had a humble opinion in my life, but you get the drift. I want to be in the next CMON annual somewhere.) :innocent:

@Queen of Credits - the selection of minis for the annual was done a good while ago (last year I think). Basically they choose minis that have good scores, but try to over a wide variety of styles, models and painters. The selected painters were emailed with requests to send in hi-res pics to be put into the annual

Originally posted by Queen of Credits
    What is the date for submitting pictures?
    Where do you submit them to?
    When does it get published?
    How do we get a copy afterwards?
    The pictures are selected considering the CMON rating, I think everyone that has a miniature between 8.5 and 10 has received a request for the pictures.
    If I remember well the gathering of all the pictures was done in August 2005 (at least I have sent my pictures around this date)
    The publishing date is unknown but I think as soon as the copies are printed you can order it at the CMON shop.

I think my photo should be on the front page, not as the greatest painter, but as the biggest mini freak, lead junkie, and obsessive-compulsive collector in the world. ...IMHO (oohh, okay, so I\'ve never had a humble opinion in my life, but you get the drift. I want to be in the next CMON annual somewhere.) :innocent:
    LOL! I agree.. sure you have an impressive collection. I\'ll send you an email when I start my next auction batch :P