GD Chicago 2006 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GD Chicago 2006

The whole family is set aside in shock.
    :cussing: Why the hell would they let go is beyond me. You were the fun in an otherwise rather bland editorial of the white dwarf.

You will be sorely missed.

It\'s lunch at Pauwel\'s Giordano\'s on Satuday, 12:30. See you all there!

Thank you, Tracy! You and your wonderful family will always have a special place in my heart. And if you guys make it up to Baltimore next year for Games Day, i\'ll DEFINITELY take you guys to a good karaoke bar!! :D

Heh. Makes me wish that I lived closer to Baltimore, why can\'t I do better than British Columbia :(

NOOOOOOO STEVE!! Damnit GW why do you let go a good photographer and good person from the company..baka\'s (idiots)
    :cussing::mad:

Good Luck in the Future man....hopefully you keep on posting on the Forums

Silax

Thanks, Silax!

Hey, Ainu... i LOVE British Columbia! Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities i\'ve ever seen! Maybe you can hook me up with a job out there so i hafta move...

:D

sorry to hear that \"dirty steve\":(
    heres a site that may help you find a job in vancouver http://vancouver.craigslist.org
    p.s. sorry if i\'m posting wrong its my first one:innocent:

Originally posted by monkeyboy30672
    Hey, Ainu... i LOVE British Columbia! Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities i\'ve ever seen! Maybe you can hook me up with a job out there so i hafta move...
    :D
    I love my city! It would be awesome if you got a job here, my local GW (Park Royal) is great and the staff is really friendly. That is, if you\'d ever like to go back to GW. But the houses (at least in North Van.) are really expensive, usually $800k and up!

Good luck finding a new, quality job!

And welcome to the forums, Yaco! Great post too!

Sorry to hear you got let go Steve. Go get
    :drunk: and do something fun/stupid.

I know I\'m kind of late to be joining the band wagon, but I will be in Chicago as well. It\'d be good to meet some of my fellow CMONers.

Late? Bah! No worries, the more, the merrier! Now to get back to my entries :)

So how\'s everyones entries doing? 2/3 of mine are done ;)

Anyways, how will we know each other as CMoNers?

*BUMP*

I\'m leaving early tomorrow morning and have to get my WHFB Single done. So I need responses now.. :D

12:30 Giordanos! Wait inside at the waiting area! I will personally approach you and make myself look like a fool to those who aren\'t from CMoN!! lol

Almost done with my 5th entry, though I don\'t think I\'ll be able to finish it in time.

Woot! 2 hours to go till show time!!!!!

Any news about results of the Demon competitions today? Come on all you CMON members who went give us info and pictures.:flip:

Just a quick update I will write more later. Congrats to AlexiZ for winning the sword with here lord of the rings fellowship. Fantastic models I could not look away from them. I believe that this is the first sword for a lord of the rings entry. AlexiZ ended up with 4 golds and a bronze in all, she was king enough to leave some for the rest of us.

Alexi I glad you came I enjoyed seeing your models in person rather than just on the web.

Great job to all the winners and it was great meeting all the coolmini-ers. More later I have to catch a flight

You would have thought that the Chicago GD would have suplied us with a live update like the UK always does. I really would like to see some of the Golden Demon winners, the US does give some of the best minis to look at at their GDs...

Originally posted by Cocanour
    Just a quick update I will write more later. Congrats to AlexiZ for winning the sword with here lord of the rings fellowship. Fantastic models I could not look away from them. I believe that this is the first sword for a lord of the rings entry. AlexiZ ended up with 4 golds and a bronze in all, she was king enough to leave some for the rest of us.

Alexi I glad you came I enjoyed seeing your models in person rather than just on the web.

Great job to all the winners and it was great meeting all the coolmini-ers. More later I have to catch a flight
    OMG she cleaned up, what would you expect though her miniatures are amazing!

What a collection she would of picked up, cant wait to see the fellowship!!!

WE NEED PICS!