Privateer Press - Gencon painting competition!!

Thread: Privateer Press - Gencon painting competition!!

Default Privateer Press - Gencon painting competition!!

Big cash prizes!!

Anyone that\'s attending Indy this year might be interested to know about this painting competition

so wanna go! but can\'t, grounded. Heard that the \'Fanboy Funk\' is pretty strong. lol

Originally posted by RedSevenBlue
    so wanna go! but can\'t, grounded. Heard that the \'Fanboy Funk\' is pretty strong. lol
    Naa its not that bad.. Gen Con in Indy is in a nice big airy convention center..now GD has some funk LOL

Originally posted by Dragon Forge Design
    Originally posted by RedSevenBlue
    Naa its not that bad.. Gen Con in Indy is in a nice big airy convention center..now GD has some funk LOL
    I\'ll agree with that one. When playing in the big game, it smelled like burnt cheeseburger rapped in 10,000 sweaty gim socks.

I\'ll be there, this looks too tempting to pass up without entering something!

Damn, and I opened another thread on this. oops. I\'m slightly suprised at the $1200.00 first prize. Mckvey said there would be a trophy of some kind too, though he said it wouldn\'t be a sword. Woohoo...

It\'s not the Fanboy\'s that smell, it is the stuff used to make XXXXL Black T-Shirts:D

Originally posted by LavronYor
    It\'s not the Fanboy\'s that smell, it is the stuff used to make XXXXL Black T-Shirts:D
    HA HA liquid laytex? ya know they just paint those on right :P