Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What Camera Do you use??

yes, it was the best investment to buy this camera. I use it with the software EOS Utility and that save a lot of time and stress;-). But I don't use a light box, only a fold-up table with diffuse surface (plexiglas) that could lights the minis from below. It works good, but I've problems with the lamps. I've some for clamping on the photo table and thats not optimal. It's difficult to focus them. I'm thinking to buy standing lamps. Which lamps do you use?

I took my Photos with a Pentax K30 DSLRS. A wonderful camera and the build-in Image-Stabilizer has helped me a lot in the past since my hands tend to shake a little bit. Even though I haven`t invested in a Makro-objective (350€...), the 18-55mm objective is good for makro-pictures.

I have a Canon A45. Love it very much

Newbie, please be gentle Chachi's Avatar

Using my Canon t3i with either the 18-55 kit lens or the 50mm prime lens.......want to get a good Tamron macro lens but all my recent fun money went into the Vallejo Game Color collection...lol

new to the boards. I'm a photographer, use a Canon 5D Mark III. I'm in the SF Bay Area, if you find you need a photographer, let me know

Before Canon 7D 18-85 F 3.5-5.6
    Now Nikon D750 , Tokina 100mm F2.8 Macro
    (Canon user , i m not a traitror , it was the camera that fit my use ^^ )

Canon 6D. Lots of lenses but for minis I'll use my Sigma 105 macro.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70