Charity auction stuff

Thread: Charity auction stuff

Default Charity auction stuff

These are two of my pieces (they no longer belong to me) that are up on EBAY for a charity auction benifiting disadvantaged children. I\'m not getting anything out of this other than the pleasure of helping the little tykes out.

The first one is the piece I did called FIRE!!! - the OSL tank with the big muzzle flash. The secound is a little patrol tank.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wargames-Armorca...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wargames-Armorca...QQcmdZViewItem

can I ask why you did it out of the UK Ebay?

I\'ve loved that tank for quite sometime. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Thats because the owner of these minis is currently TEN TO ONE...who I believe does some awesome charity work (and something about a bike ride)....

I think Shawn is just pointing out that these great pieces (which Shawn did) are now being sold for a worthy cause.

I could be wrong....

EDIT...I am currently the high bidder on one!! LOL

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I remember now!

Yeah, there was a thread a while back where a fellow was doing a bike ride for childrens charity and I decided to donate some mini stuff....make them bid\'s skyrocket. Some little kid needs it.

osl goodness, mmmmm.

put a bid in but i doubt it will win.

Hi there. Yes, Shawn very kindly sent me a box full of goodies. Indeed all eight of the auctions i have on Ebay at the moment are from him. I couldnt mention in the auction descriptions that all proceeds are going to charity, because that\'s a big no no unless you are a registered charity....
    As ive mentioned before, the money is going to Childrens Hospice South West, who care after terminally ill children. As well as painting a few minis to raise funds i cycled the length of the UK (889 miles) and we reckon 5k will be the total raised once we call in all the sponsorship.... All because of a hand shake after too many drinks one night. :rolleyes:
    Thanks again to Shawn for his generosity and to all you bidders!