Pirates, Pirates, PIRATES!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates, Pirates, PIRATES!

Default Pirates, Pirates, PIRATES!

Tonight is the night, the midnight showing of the next installment of Pirates of the Caribbean!

I\'m dressing up to go see it! I am SO EXCITED!

and although I\'m sure I\'ll get yelled at for it, its the only movie I find Johnny Depp attractive in....I think its the eyeliner

but its tonight, its tonight!

is anyone else going to see it this weekend?

i want to go an see it it depends when an where it 9s and waether i can find the cash and friends to g

james

wait, you didn\'t find him attractive in Edward Scissorhands? or Ed Wood? He was utterly charming in a dress and blonde wig and no teeth.

I really enjoyed the first one, but I won\'t be seeing the 2nd one opening weekend. No babysitting.

A couple years ago I was at Disney World and went on the ride... it just seemed creepy, considering what was actually being portrayed. I suppose Disney could make \"Slobo\'s Ethnic Cleansing Jamboree!\" seem whimsically fun...

Good Johnny Depp article: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13719652/
    it talks about what was good about #1 that might hurt #2.

Speaking of Depp, I just watched \"Lost in La Mancha\"... that was really good.

EDIT: oh, and just to get this out of the way... NINJAS.

its already been proven that pirates are better than ninjas ...

but anyway.

I had seen that article, but you know what...i\'m not worried, they\'re pirates! for goodness sake. its going to rock. whether it will be as groundbreaking as the first was is yet to be determined, but when all three come out to DVD I\'m getting the set.

8 hrs and counting!

and vince it really is the only movie he\'s decent looking in, same goes for Orlando...butt ugly in all other films if you ask me.

I have read criticisms of how those who kill and steal are the heroes and those who try to make the world safe for the average person and oppressors or buffoons.

Originally posted by ipaintminis
    ....and although I\'m sure I\'ll get yelled at for it, its the only movie I find Johnny Depp attractive in....I think its the eyeliner
    I think I\'d prefer Depp over Knightley, she appears to be sporting the \'Dead Man\'s Chest\' of the film title...

Eat some pies girl for ****\'s sake!

am so there! i might make the midnight show tonight, in fact.

I\'m seeing it, because the first was great and it has KEIRA KNIGHTLEY in it :innocent:

I get free cinema tickets every now and then because of my awesome bank account :]

Originally posted by Penguin
    I\'m seeing it, because the first was great and it has KEIRA KNIGHTLEY in it :innocent:
    And this one only has half a Keira in it... it seems...

Like Steve said... eat some pies, girl!

Mmmm... one half is good enough for me :D Depends which half though...

I\'m with Finn & Ritual. She\'s a pretty girl, but there ain\'t much \"there\" there. Pies. Definately more pies.

In \"Bend it Like Beckham\" she was mistaken for a boy. Not much change.

Nice photos here :D She looks better in King Arthur I think.

I am going to see it on Tuesday. :( Unfortunatly that is the 1st time that I will be free to see it.

Even is she is a little skinny, she is still hot. :P