Tony Manero wip\'s
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Manero wip\'s

Default Tony Manero wip\'s

Lol some WIP\'s from my desk ^^

Nepharius Clone (almost finished, only swords missing)

Forgeworld Black Templars Dreadnought (right arm scratchbuilt from forgeworld bits)

Lucius The Ethernal (main body almost finished - a fast paintjob (7hrs) for my local GW store)

Looking good Tony.

I\'m not convinced with the blood effect on the clones helmet though.

Great colours, superb blending, love them:D

Beautiful creations, i find Manero one of the most incredible painter...
    look at this works and his previous masterpieces:
    original and genial paintjob... i\'ve never seen such colours in all my life!
    :)

I\'ve told you before Tony. Your blending looks digital, as if it\'s photoshoped. Simply amazing, esp. the dreadnought is like a drawing!

I am really digging the Clone and the Dreadnought arm. Incredible looking both of them. I would agree with DrEvilmonki about the blood effect on the clone. For me at least it does not work with the rest of the model.

don\'t like the blood on first mini..
    but otherwise it is very good. i like dread hand

i\'ll repaint it to the original colour then ^^ thanks guys :yes:

very nice isnt the fred arm a bit \'clean\'?

james

yep scratches and weathering will be added to the end ^^ :drunk::drunk:

brilliant stuff Tony
    yeah, lose the blood on the clone

<cry> I thought they were for my eyes only :D

hehe... Seen and commented :)

Awesome looking really sweet incredible rich colours cannot wait to see the completed dread...

Blog Entries

Waa, wonderful blends!

Message original : Tony Manero
    The blending looks great, however, could you please tell me where the light is coming from? I can see several light sources (above and in front mostly) but they never appear simutaneously on the same surface. Plus the top back part doesn\'t seem as highlighted as the rest.

Another thing that doesn\'t work for me (even though it\'s well painted) is the corrosion at the tip of the flamer. I would have expected oil or burn marks but not corrosion (seems to defy the laws of physics, even if it looks cool ;)).

Nice stuff indeed :yes: Love the dred arm! When you\'ve finished the dread... :o that\'s going to be pretty jaw-dropping.

Originally posted by green stuff
    Message original : Tony Manero
    The blending looks great, however, could you please tell me where the light is coming from? I can see several light sources (above and in front mostly) but they never appear simutaneously on the same surface. Plus the top back part doesn\'t seem as highlighted as the rest.

Another thing that doesn\'t work for me (even though it\'s well painted) is the corrosion at the tip of the flamer. I would have expected oil or burn marks but not corrosion (seems to defy the laws of physics, even if it looks cool ;)).
    you are right for the top part, but it\'s still just base painted because i have still to paint the imperial eagle and i don\'t want to risk damaging the blending while painting it :)

ps the weathering and scratches (also the burning marks on the flamer) will be added to the end (as former said :kiss:)

the light sourcing is more a matter of tastes... i tried highlighting the black part vice-versa but honestly it came out quite hideous... ^^

Also, whats going on with Lucious\' eye?