ITALY WORLD CHAMPIOOOOON!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITALY WORLD CHAMPIOOOOON!!!!!

Default ITALY WORLD CHAMPIOOOOON!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!! :flip::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::flip::flip::bouncy: :bouncy::bouncy::drunk::beer::beer::drunk::beer::b eer::drunk::drunk:lollol:bouncy::flip::flip::drunk ::drunk:

Congratulations Tony (even if I was backing France).

herhum, yes, nice head butt I thought.

OK well done Italy:D

Vive la France

:moon:

WELL DONE ITALY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Party time for Tony!

Default !!!

My congratulations Tony and to all the Italian Fans and the team...

And even though Zidane is my 2nd fav player (Ronaldinho is 1st), I must say he deserved to be banned from football for that, if he wasn\'t retiring anyways.

Stupid move by him...pathetic. Even in a much more violent sport (Ice Hockey, LaCrosse here in Canada), head butting is room for suspension...

Sanjay

I lost me bet! Oh well, may as well join in on the fun. :drunk::beer::drunk::beer::drunk::beer::drunk::bee r::drunk::beer::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Originally posted by StarFyre
    My congratulations Tony and to all the Italian Fans and the team...

And even though Zidane is my 2nd fav player (Ronaldinho is 1st), I must say he deserved to be banned from football for that, if he wasn\'t retiring anyways.

Stupid move by him...pathetic. Even in a much more violent sport (Ice Hockey, LaCrosse here in Canada), head butting is room for suspension...

Sanjay
    It was a very stupid move. I could not believe it when I saw it.

At least as an Australia supporter I can say we were beat by the champions......(even if we were cheated)
    Congrats tho let\'s hope not too many of the squads hangovers are worsened by being told their gonna be playing 3rd division football tomorrow:evil:

CONGRATS MY FRIEND!

I laughed at Zidan when he headbutted that guy... what a jurk... seriously... what a child!

well unbelieveable as it was here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc

Congratulations Italy.

I\'m not sure how to feel about this.
    I was watching in a house full of Italy supporters, but I really thought France played a better game. Even with 1 man advantage Itally couldn\'t pull off a winning point.
    Then again, France\'s point was a penalty kick and Italy\'s point was a pretty awesome headshot, and of course some French players were totally unsportsmanlike (the obvious, and I\'m sure that one bald black french player kept intentionally elbowing heads).

So good job Italy. Congrats, and nice defense.

Italy world champion!!!!!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: wE won! we won! we won! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Vince I agree I was pulling for the italian team but feel the french played better and probably should have won..more agressive playing..the ball being at the italian goal 8 ot of 10 times..I guess we will never know what was said to cause Zidane to headbutt the guy but I had a flashback to Tyson biting Hollyfield..just uncalled for..and you gotta know his marksmanship at penalty kicks was amazing so id dare say that was the headbutt heard round the world and cost them the game.

Default DIDNT WATCH

and didnt care but ok! congrats .... men kicking balls and each other! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol :D

you know how they say the world cup brings people together? people actually get killed/commit suicide because they lost bets. :o it gets pretty bad, just read the news.

I\'m sorry for bearing bad news right there. :cry:

Congrats to the fans of the boot country.

Yep, Wayne Rooney And Zinadine Zidane win the \"most stupid player\" award.

Unfortunately, it seems like the team I\'ve been rooting for has lost every single time :(

Congrats to Italy.
    I\'d like to add another point of view about Zidane\'s headbutting.
    After this move, I\'m a bit happy I must say. I believe it was a very stupid thing to do but...
    Zidane now will be remembered for that which he truly was... a very talented player and nothing more. Not a leader, not a great person, not a hero... and that\'s good I think, even for him.
    To be appreciated for what he truly was and not having some myth around him.

just my 2 cents.

I\'m really REALLY happy that Italy has won the World Championship, it was a really hard match and both teams can win the game before the penalties.

The first time, after the 1-0 from France, the Italian team has reacted very well and the 1-1 was fair. After that we have hit the bar one time and scored a goal (canceled by the refree for an offside of another player) and the France has played better but with just a couple of shoots that our goalkeeper managed very well (probably we have the best defence EVER seen :) )

This lead to the penalty roulette and Italy has just wasted too many finals in this way so this time we have our prize :D

Honour to France that has played a really good football and I\'m really sorry about Zidane\'s episode, he played as a world champion and then ruined all in just one second. I prefer to remember his wonderful games and forget this one.

FORZA ITALIA!!!!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: