Raathistle\'s WIPs

Thread: Raathistle\'s WIPs

Default Raathistle\'s WIPs

This is a WIP of a Tau escape pod for ethereals to be evacuated from orbiting ships if the need arises

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwAZA0UaqWbYUWg0iCZoJHSMzqp0XTziYgh7sDgZ0C2PKkm0H fGbj4ZcuqQ!OKOXh5v6i1b7WNCPvZFKTJnFdMPQJu6C9kzk!I7 IHqCtmojl2q9OO0wrO!fw3s33qk5*/Drop%20side.jpg[/img]

The grey bits on the side are supposed to represent areas where bits are blown off during the descent to try and confuse/distract enemy Radar or similar and try and ensure a safe(ish) landing.

C&C?

PS. I know it needs cleaning up, I just havent got around to it yet, but do ppl like the general idea?

the idea is nice but i find it too dirty to be tauish, it looks more belonging to imperial guard :)

I agree with Tony it looks to dirty, and I think too square, when you look at tau technology it is full of curves.

I would imagine their escape pods looking more like eggs.

yeah nice idea, but definitely needs to be more curvy to be a Tau pod
    look at their vehicles & equipment and you\'ll get the idea

most prototypes are nothing like the finished item ;) convert this one to IG and develop the design further to make a Tau one :cool:

Exactly what everyone else said- Tau technology IMHO has an almost organic feel to it what with all them curves.

yeah its a bit angular something like an egg would be better.

but slightly stronger

james

here is the escape pod in its Imperial form. It needs the name of the ship it was ejected from on the front, and a few other details, but its basically finished.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XwARAyke58hgyvfiHiWzoFntNMQNLoxmnc1k1o7KLGpx0qInU *xQkD4!wtPnP!e7rcqClqr!EtR6hmgPVKrfkyGANFQ*lb8jGfR axV9PFEgPh8wv49CAaRF78KhxwewNL3Mtlo1jT4c/Escape%20pod%20together.jpg[/img]

any thoughts?