Who is next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is next?

Originally posted by Strongsheild25
    from what my metro manager told me was that after empire there coming out with a whole new race never before seen. there going to announce it in january
    What possible other race are they doing? I can only assume its a human race like Nippon or Cathay. Hmm seems they should pull thier collective fnger out and finish the other doods. Still last time I was waiting for WE and ended up doing an OK army. Interesting.

Originally posted by Ogrebane
    Originally posted by Strongsheild25
    from what my metro manager told me was that after empire there coming out with a whole new race never before seen. there going to announce it in january
    What possible other race are they doing? I can only assume its a human race like Nippon or Cathay. Hmm seems they should pull thier collective fnger out and finish the other doods. Still last time I was waiting for WE and ended up doing an OK army. Interesting.
    I highly doubt that a new race would pop up without any insiders knowing.

Yeah they wouldnt do that without letting out some hints to whats going on. Man i hope that theyre doing orks. They really need an update. Ive been wanting some new units for a while. And i like the current wyvern

There\'s always hints...They keep so much secret nowadays..
    just read the army books.. As one is released generally what is coming next will tie in with the background in some way..E.G how much is Cathay and Nipon mentioned in the Ogre book??? They were due to do something with them last year but decided to bail out LOTR instead.

Agree with OB finish everything else first..
    I mean come on the 2 models most people were looking forward to the most from the Orcs won\'t be available until easter (gorbad ironclaw) and summer (azhag) next year..sucks really..

Ranges that need looking at the most for me are Dark Elves and Vamps...I don\'t collect them they just don\'t have anything that inspires..

I hope at least someone for the \"good\" sides comming out... Theyre a bit outnumbered (^^)