New online store and latest Wyrd releases ...

Thread: New online store and latest Wyrd releases ...

Default New online store and latest Wyrd releases ...

We have made a move over to a new software for our webstore for Wyrd, using a cart software that is much more stable and allows for a whole heap more of services such as wish lists, gift certificats, reviews and more. Top that off with that it makes life a whole lot easier for me behind the scenes and we\'re finally able to integrate the shop visualy with the rest of the site.

Being that it is new software, the old user files from our last online stare are NOT compatiable with the new software, thus you will need to create a new user profile when ordering from the online store. This user profile is INDEPENDENT of your Wyrd account information, so your Wyrd forum accounts will not work for the software.

There are still a few visual upgrades that we are making with the software so you might possibly see some changes, but everything is secured with an SSL certificate and secured payment through paypal (or money orders). Credit cards, independent of Paypal, will be implimented in the near future.

The store URL has changed and has been updated on the Wyrd website, but for those of you that like direct links, you can find it here:

http://www.wyrd-games.net/shop

And to kick off the new web store, we are now selling the latest Wyrd miniatures through the webstore, Leveticus - Steampunk Sorcerer, Misaki - Warmaiden and Seamus - The Mad Hatter.

Here are studio paint jobs of two of the three latest miniatures, Leveticus and Seamus. Misaki is still under the brush and will make an appearance in the near future, with a special announcement as well (heh, had to throw that bit of a teaser in!). Anders Eklund painted these two:

Looks cool Nathan, I like both those minis as you know the new look to the store is great.

who painted the minis?

I believe they were both done by Ritual.

Cool I may have to saunter over and place an order Nathan.

Love both of the paint jobs you did there Anders.

Yes they are painted by Ritual.

Excellent!!!

Anders, great paintjobs on both!

This is a good case where having a painted miniature in a catalogue is very important (remember the thread with the \"painted or unpainted\" poll?). When the Hatter was shown as a green there were questions as to what was up with his left holding the bag. Painted up there\'s no debate!!!

I\'m already on my way.............

Very nice and well painted too, all minis should be presented like these. :D

ok.. i saw his logo on the other wyrd minis but i cant see it on the new ones

States above in the print that Anders did it.

Personal logo\'s don\'t get put on store advertising miniature pictures, though as always, individual painters are more than welcome to show their work elsewhere, with a different background and their logo\'s if they wish, after their releases. Have to keep some sort of organization and coherant look to the website.

:D

Thanks for the comments and for those that have already ordered. Always appreciated.

Cool, nice to see wyrd is doing well and improving. I still have to place an order .... :rolleyes: But promised, one day I\'ll do it :)

Nathen
    The shop is very pretty
    you have some links problems,... details and the best seller links are not functioning as I went there.

Some of the most wonderful miniatures and such impressive paint work to be had.
    Best of luck

Rob, Jeremy, Krom... thanks! :)

I\'ve posted the Mad Hatter HERE. I\'ll probably post Leveticus and a few others soon too.

AHAH!

Well a nice little PHP bug jumped up and kicked me in the bloody teeth today ...

But, with a bit of help and understanding, just a touch of work, that is all taken care of now and for you folks that were having trouble logging in or seeing details on the miniatures, that is all taken care of now.

www.wyrd-games.net/shop

The link and the web links for the shop have been updated. Sorry for the inconvience.

Originally posted by Ritual
    Rob, Jeremy, Krom... thanks! :)

I\'ve posted the Mad Hatter HERE. I\'ll probably post Leveticus and a few others soon too.
    Did the vote and comment thing Anders. :D :o

I would like to say that Wyrd is improving....but I think they came out of the gate at super high quality, and just refuse to do anything lesser.

Everything they have has been stellar, and someone told me somewhere the stuff they have coming up is even cooler....

I would like to see some more \"killjoy-esque\" big uglies though...(hint hint)

:kiss: