Wyrd: Off to GenCon!

Thread: Wyrd: Off to GenCon!

Default Wyrd: Off to GenCon!

Wyrd Miniatures is heading off to GENCON INDY August 10th - 13th, though we\'ll be heading out of town two days earlier in order to facilitate travel and setting up the booth.

Stop by and visit us in booth 1613 which we\'ll be sharing with Crunch Waffle Miniatures and check out our wares, as well as display case full of painted goodies from Eric Johns (EricJ) and Anders Eklund (Ritual). Eric Johns will be flying from California to help man the booth and paint miniatures in his spare time (hopefully little! mean of me isn\'t it!). Also on hand we should have nine miniatures from our upcoming Catacomb Prowlers line which we\'ll be releasing at GenCon in limited numbers (due to casting deadlines). This line is meant to be a bit more fun and over the top and hopefully meets with your approval.

Lastly, Eric has painted up another \'Viktoria - Sword Mistress\' like his original studio production and for every $25 spent at the Wyrd Miniatures GenCon booth, you will be entered into a raffle to win the painted miniature. You can be entered into the contest multiple times per every $25 ($52 - two tickets, $148 - five tickets). The winner of the raffle will be contacted via phone or e-mail and can pick up the studio painted miniature on Sunday at the closing of GenCon, or the miniature will be safely packaged and shipped at our expense.

Orders placed during the week of GenCon will continue to go out as normal. If you can\'t make it, feel free to place an order, it\'ll still get shipped promptly!

Stop by, say hello and let us know how we\'re doing!

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:D Have fun Nathan...........bring me back something ;)

looking forward to stopping by and picking up something for the competition. Also to meeting face to face.

Can hardly wait.

Blog Entries

I\'ll be there. Can\'t wait to see your booth. And I can\'t wait to see you as well. It\'s nice to put a face behind a name and an icon.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:D remember.....lots and lots of pictures for those of us who can\'t be there!!:flip:

Have fun! If you see a crazy drunk guy named Jason hanging around with the Privateer folks, give him a noogie for me! :D

I won\'t be going, myself, but a friend is. I told her to stop by and tell you I say hi.

Best of sales to you both !

Good luck Nathan, I hope you sell out of what you brought.

Hey folks!

We\'re back and had a damn good time. Was nice to see all of you folks that took the time to stop by and see Eric and myself and we had a fun, though it was a bit taxing as well. Quite the eye opener!

Scott, your friends stopped by, be damned if I could remember your last name or a screen name, but they were a great bunch and came by three or four times and finally said \'Naukhel\'! and I said \'oh yeah!\'. Heh, sorry about that, know about a half dozen Scott\'s but they made a heck of an effort.

The convention was a real eye opener, a great first time experience and one that allowed me to learn quite a bit about sales, presentation and what its like being an exhibitor at these things. I think we did pretty well actually, and although I didn\'t sell out of everything, it was more than profitable and we appreciate ... we being the royal \'me\'. :D

Tons of fun and already planning the next one.

I\'m glad you had a good time! I\'m hoping to actually go next year. It looks like a lot of fun from all the pictures I\'ve seen (links are in the Wyrd forums for anybody else who wants to see).

Time to hit the Freak Bar for a celebratory drink on me!

:drunk:

Hah! I haven\'t even been in there to look myself yet. Oooh, pictures. I\'m off to check.

Glad to see that it was a good experience for you Nathan.