Any news on the Vostroyans?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any news on the Vostroyans?

Default Any news on the Vostroyans?

Hey :D

Basically, this topic is titular (sorry, I couldn\'t resist using that word :P):

*Who has the Vosties now?

*When will they be put on eBay?

*Any other related stuff?

Cheers

~Bill :cool:

Bill,
    All the Vostroyans are now with Dragonsreach who is holding them until the officia base is made.

The person making the base is currently on permanent night shift at the moment due to an injury but will apparently be finishing in the next week from what DR was saying on Sunday.

Once the base is done then photographs of everything will be taken and they will then be put on auction.

Apparently whilst the auction is taking place the Manager of GW Bolton wants to have them on display in the shop display case so that will also give them a bit more publicity as well.

Otherwise do not panic I am sure DR will take good care of them otherwise Bunny will attack him :D Also give DR a chance he works full time and has a lot on at the moment :D

Eehhxcellleent... :twisted:

Cheers for that information Martyn, here\'s to loadsa money for charity! :beer:

~Bill :drunk:

Have to admit it is a very nice regiment I wouldn\'t say no to owning it. It looked very nice when it was all together on Sunday as the photo\'s I have seen proved so I hope it brings in a tidy some for the charity :D

I think that I may even bid on it. A good cause, a good regiment :D

I\'ll definitely be getting my bids in.......I loved em and would like some but would prefer to not paint them as I have just too much to do at the moment...
    Also wll someone be putting up pics of the group and als all individuals under same photo conditions as individuals..

awesome work guys please count me in on the next one......

Sorry double post..............:redface:

Hi have also a list of about 150 good buying ebay customers of mine who I will send the link to the auction to when it is available....

If im not carefull my entire student loan may go towards this! I love it, and it would be excellent to have all the work from some amazing painters on this site on my shelf!
    I hope it gets lots and lots of money for charity, good luck.

Originally posted by matty1001
    it would be excellent to have all the work from some amazing painters on this site on my shelf!
    ok apart from the great painters dont forget i did one to:D

count me in for the next one 100%

Blog Entries

Wheesht James! You did just a good a job as anyone else did!
    Heres to a tidy fortune! :beer:

Default Just a update

Ok time, tide, the position of the stars and dependant how many virgins get sacrificed I might have some time this weekend to start taking Pictures.

Avelorn (Sven) is sending his Commissar over from Sweden, Green Stuff and Tyneth (Cerdic & Valerie) are sending their two pieces over from La Belle France. YAAAAY More Goodies.

The \"Bad News\" is that I will have to amend the base that was used in the Open Competition. It\'s no big deal but It\'ll mean a bit of additional painting. I hope to have this done before the end of the month, Work & circumstances permitting.

Watch this space. :)

Oh and I \'ll hold my hand up I forgot to post the Certificates out on Saturday.

Originally posted by AinuLainour
    Uh.. Where are they?
    duh, at dragonsreach\'s house.

Originally posted by generulpoleaxe
    Originally posted by AinuLainour
    Uh.. Where are they?
    duh, at dragonsreach\'s house.
    On a plinth in a underground vault with laser tripwires. lol

Well, yeah.. But aren\'t they supposed to be on E-Bay?

when the base for them is finished and mike gets time to retake pics then yes.

be patient young grasshopper all good things come to those who wait (or are shit loadedlol )

I\'m sorry but currently WORK, you know that dirty thing that pays the bills, and Real Life issues are stopping me from getting back to the important things like painting.

I suppose I could have stayed at home instead of going to Fiasco last weekend, but hey, I do need a little R&R occasionally.

I have a couple of minor repairs to sort out on the Vostroyans, nothing Major thankfully then we should be back on track.

Default Gimme a B, gimme a U, gimme an M, gimme a P... BUMP!

Any updates DR?

~Bill :cool:

If not, I can\'t ask for it for Christmas! :Dlol

Blog Entries

They\'re being held for ransom. Thats where the real moneys coming from ;)