Seems everyone here but me knows so....

Thread: Seems everyone here but me knows so....

Default Seems everyone here but me knows so....

Whats Crispy got agaisnt Jennifer Haley?? If its something personal he would rather not talk about np, just been wondering this for a while.

lol Yeah, have you seen the one with the donkey and the can of cheese whiz? Whoo boy, that waas one he!! of party! I tell ya! lol ;)

Well I\'m not entirely sure, but from what I gathered chrispy just think there\'s too much of haley everywhere. People just mention here all the time and will she is a good painter she is certanly not the best, so chrispy is sick of seeing haley every where.

Default It seems to me...

...that there\'s a little J E A L O U S Y doing the rounds!

She is top-notch at painting and is one of the best in the world. Simple! She\'s consistent and highly skilled, and if there\'s a top 1% then she\'s firmly nestled in there :D.

Every painter has a weakness though, but I\'m not going into that - it\'s just that we\'re all human.

But maybe Chrispy DOESN\'T have a problem, in which case, my apologies for getting in too deep too quick ;).

Rev

Think I\'ll reserve my comments untill I see some of Crispy\'s mini work.

Has he posted anything?:)

Default Aye...

He posts regularly, and he\'s got some great ideas...just ain\'t as good as Jen lol

Originally posted by reverend
    He posts regularly, and he\'s got some great ideas...just ain\'t as good as Jen lol
    oooooooh, he\'s not going to like that one, thank god he\'s got a sense of humour too ;)

Default But I know he HAS got a sense of humour!

It\'s all gonna turn out just fine...

*looks over his shoulder nervously*

Rev

lol

Quote from Reverend

It\'s all gonna turn out just fine...
    And the subject of the next cartoon will be........... :innocent:

:D lol

Originally posted by Panza
    Think I\'ll reserve my comments untill I see some of Crispy\'s mini work.

Has he posted anything?:)
    Yeah, I\'m a newbie with thre paints and 800 Posts on the forum.. :rolleyes:

This whole thing is an on going joke. While I have the utmost respect for her work, I AM sick of seeing her every 3 seconds. The basis of this was an old comedy central sketch where a weirdo with a sock on his head was trying to get the number for Batman.. who he called his arch enemy. I thought it was dang funny to see someone Batman doesn\'t even know (and probably is in no danger from) try and go up against Bruce Wayne..

t_haye2

oh well, it is only natural that you will see her name and work pop up everywhere...she did win 2 Golden Demon best of show awards....the only ones that ever did that were Matt Parkes and Benoit Menard....It just doesn\'t seem to be that big a deal with me, I mean, there will always be figure heads in this hobby, the last one I remember was McVey...

ZeCorto

Default Jennifer Haley

Originally posted by frenchkid
    People just mention her all the time and while she is a good painter she is certanly not the best, so chrispy is sick of seeing haley every where.
    Whether she is the best would be a matter of taste.
    The people up there (I mean the fabled 50 top artists) are getting to a level where art becomes predominant over technique and \'the best\' will change with the individual.