Le Petit Soldat 2006 - Saint Vincent - Italy

Thread: Le Petit Soldat 2006 - Saint Vincent - Italy

Default Le Petit Soldat 2006 - Saint Vincent - Italy

I have just uploaded about 150 pictures taken last weekend at Le Petit Soldat 2006 in Italy.
    The fair is one of the Italian most important figurines contest, mostly about historical models but also with a section of Fantasy miniatures.
    Here you can see the gallery, have fun:

http://www.minitaly.com/paolo/pic/in...it_Soldat_2006

Geez who took the awards. If I\'m not mistaken there\'s stuff by Freeman, Allan C, Bragon...

Hahahah! THe very last photo is an excellent model!!

Excellent, thanks for the link, great stuff:D

Originally posted by AinuLainour
    Geez who took the awards. If I\'m not mistaken there\'s stuff by Freeman, Allan C, Bragon...
    The Best of Show was awarded by Kostas Kariotelis, a Greek painter with an amazing model of Vlad the Vampire scratch built in about 8 months.
    This one:

And here\'s another picture of the same model:

Allan C has got a Silver in the Master Open Fantasy and Jeremie Boanmant has got the gold in the same category (if I remember well).
    I have won a bronze in the standard Fantasy category and I\'m really happy about the prize :)

I\'m just sorry I have not taken pictures of all models but they were more than 300... this one was the biggest contest I have seen.

Wow! Pretty amazing stuff. Congrats, Dragonpaint.

Cool photos! Thanks for sharing! :)

Message original : DragonPaint
    Allan C has got a Silver in the Master Open Fantasy and Jeremie Boanmant has got the gold in the same category (if I remember well).
    I have won a bronze in the standard Fantasy category and I\'m really happy about the prize :)
    Gold for both Allan and Jérémie in Master Open fantasy.

Over 1500 minis in competition, and over 2000 with collections and judges masterpieces...

Absolutly amazing...

Originally posted by satanas
    Message original : DragonPaint
    Gold for both Allan and Jérémie in Master Open fantasy.

Over 1500 minis in competition, and over 2000 with collections and judges masterpieces...

Absolutly amazing...
    OOps... sorry but I\'m old and my memory... :)

Well, I can add also a Bronze in the Standard Fantasy category for Satanas :) (congratulations again)