Electrolito\'s WIP\'s - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Electrolito\'s WIP\'s

i ahve to admit the colours you chose are perfect, they are very nice in compliment, and they work well together with the idea of Ravenwing

i really like the bike so far

Starks

This is really coming along great! I think the bike needs to be weathered more but it still looks really good.
    Jake

Here is the finished mini. Some bad pictures because the camera went ape shit on me and started flashing for no reason. A couple of shots with different views.

@Warzone: I posted an extra special pic for you since you wanted to see the two of them together...See you in December!

Rip it apart people.........:(

I just noticed on the pictures that I forgot to paint the comm mic on the helmet(left side still black...) When it is up for voting it will be painted... I got to play with the pictures again before I post for voting.... I can\'t get anything right now days....:drunk:

I am thinking about making a little helmet bearer on bike (a mini one) to carry the Lion Helm for the master of the Ravenwing. Any ideas besides GS or plasticard ???

superb, the attention to detail is staggering, great stuff electro:D

Thanks Mark. I guess all i need to do now is to actually invest in photoshop, and to get a lighting booth or something to make my pictures come out better. Any recent work for you?

It might take you a reaallllllyyy long time to finish a mini, but when you do, you do them well!

NICE! I really like the mini...but I\'m not sure about the sratches on the head. Looks a bit exaggerated to me.

I got sifferent suggestions from people on the head... too clean... now too exagerated... I\'m confused ??? I like it though! Thanks for the comment Milb!

I like your Avatar by the way. It is different!

Maybe exeggareted is a bit inaccurate. I just think that the scratches are a too strong contrast to the head...
    Dunno, if the \"skull\" is just a painted helmet it\'s ok...just my thoughts.
    P.S. Ava is a renderart I found on deviantart.

@Milb: In my opinion, all space marine power armour is made out of the same material and painted the color of the chapter or, in this case the one of a skull. Just my opinion though I once heard that Space Marine armour was made out of a steel and ceramite compound that had a brownish color to it and I went with it :(. Again I did not really take offense to your comment, it just came out a little vague in what you really meant :D. Thanks again.

Mike

Wow, that\'s one bad ass biker. ;)

I especially like the way you have highlighted the black without it becoming grey. The freehand is also very well done, and I really like the crisp red on the guns. The weathering is excellent and I love the OSL from the comm link? onto his helmet.

Super Job, cracking base to go with it! :beer:

Cheers,
    Tom

BTW, where is the back pack from? It looks cool! :cool:

Back pack is from Cypher The Fallen Angel(Chaos), altred a bit with the iron halo from the SM Commander Sprue, the skull is from the biker flag pole and the fur was sculpted with Green stuff. Thanks!

Helmet bearer needs to be in a sidecar, not on a mini motorbike IMHO, a sidecar helmet bearer would rock!!!

You also need to get these noticed by Games Workshop HQ before they finish Codex Dark Angels, these NEED to be in there!

Thanks Oky Dave. That is some pretty strong stuff you said there. I would be so honored if my Ravenwing force ended in the Codex Dark Angels or in a White Dwarf for the Release! The sidecar idea popped in my head \"after\" I finished the Master of the Ravenwing. So I am kinda going for a plan A all over again on how to do it. I was also thinking about making him fly kinda along the side of the CDR, maybe sticking a leg on the pole I put on the base like this...

A really rough draft,bad colors and all! If anything I would change the colors of the robes and stuff to make it more dark looking, like a little flyer/badass dude helmet bearer ma\'thingy....:D

Or maybe go with the litle bikey thing....???

Blog Entries

This really reminds me of a piece Mike McVey did a while back with a chaplain and an Eldar Exile!
    Looks cool!

Looks great, that\'s alot of work you\'ve put in there, and yeah, Orky D is right, it more than deserves to go into the new codex, if they don\'t get it in there then it\'ll be their loss as the two bikes look great.

Awesome! I think you will shoot up the rankings with this one, he is even better than your other biker, great work.

The bike is so Judge Dredd looking love it.DD:cool: