Illegal painting book at Ebay - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Illegal painting book at Ebay

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    I still do a check every week looking for any repeat of this. As yet no hits.
    (Am I being Cynical in expecting a re-occurence).
    Just in case you don\'t know, if you save it as a favorite search, you can have ebay send you email when that search has new results. Then again, your inbox is probably full as it is.

Yeah I know about the search facility but I do a few variations on the names.

Plus you\'re right my inbox is getting pretty well hit latley. Must be all the adverts for SAGA holidays. :D

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    I still do a check every week looking for any repeat of this. As yet no hits.
    (Am I being Cynical in expecting a re-occurence).
    No. Expect the worst of some people and you\'re unlikely to be disappointed!

Einion

Originally posted by Einion
    Expect the worst of some people and you\'re unlikely to be disappointed!
    Good grief, man, what are you? Some kind of optimist? lol

RE DRM: TAB Studio has understated the experienced opinion on DRM, >>here<< is a little more.

I\'m not trying to cause trouble, but please do not include my article into anything that uses DRM. I really don\'t like this idea. Of course I\'d be more than happy to allow you to include anythng I ever wrote into a non-DRM file.

And as a safety measure, that means Chern/CMON, dear eBay scammer, not that you are allowed to try to make money from it as long as you don\'t use DRM.

I just got a mail regarding my article. To be honest, its not very much of a article, more like a tip.

And I was under the impression that leaving the article on this site, was for everyone to enjoy. Free of charge ofc.

I am also a big fan of opensource and creative commons, go nuts, use it, spread it. I don't mind.

If I make any other articles in the future, (perhaps some with more content hoho) I would like it to be spread aswell, but all I ask for, is that they type my name or origin in tiny letters at the bottom. Perhaps even a tiny thanks?

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Replied to the emails I got about my articles. Don't mind Chern Ann using 'em as long as I still have the right to put them up on WaMP and other sites now and then. Got an idea for another couple as a matter of fact. Just waiting for TIME to do them.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

OIH, threadomancy or what. Mosch's post was in 2007, 2000 and frikin' 7.

you three should be ashamed (i'm a grumpy shit so it's okay cos da teecha sed sow innit)

I live down in Dorset with the cider and the combine harvesters yaargh!

I also say your a grumpy shit chris lol I might be thick but whats this whole DRM bollocks all about?

Quote Originally Posted by noneedforaname View Post
    I also say your a grumpy shit chris lol I might be thick but whats this whole DRM bollocks all about?
    DRM? wtf is that

lol that was more at the techies they mention drm files above. I was just confirming your grumpy lol

Quote Originally Posted by generulpoleaxe View Post
    DRM? wtf is that
    Firstly, you grumpy old git( ), the thread was revived since there were new things about that concerned it.
    But I got a bit curious about DRM myself fo I did a bit of researching (Nah, who am I kidding? I looked two or three posts up and found this) http://www.defectivebydesign.org/
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

sounds like a responsible use issue, the manufacturers have to use it responsibly not to overly restrict the user and the user has to be responsable enough not to abuse illegal file sharing. If both parties work responsibly and in conjunction with each other there wont be an issue.

On a similar vein talking about publications....last year Borg was compiling images of figures posted in 2008 that rated over 8 to be collated in a book. I'm guessing that fell by the wayside but does anyone have any plans to pick up that particular idea. To have a book of loads of 8+ rated minis would be great. Of course i do realise that is probably quite a mammoth undertaking
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

The 2008 annual is being laid out now and will be printed shortly
    I like it firm and fruity!

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post

Now that is some good news, I'd like to place my order now please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post
    Wohoo.... any idea of time frame and cost?
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

We're looking at early April availability, no idea on the cost yet, but probably under $30 for a hardcover.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Now that this annual is coming; Will those who posted images get some kind off reply, for I'm curious to know whether my pictures were approved ?