Eldar Wraithlord W.I.P - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eldar Wraithlord W.I.P

yep... i have to agree... same color for all the gems is much better... also the white tend to appear sometimes quite thick, freehand lines are not so sharp on the legs, sharpen them retouching their contour with the base colour ;) striking piece for sure ;)

ps the rear complex gem is .. wow :D

Blog Entries

It\'s looking great, and GOOD call with the glyph!
    The photos are pretty bleached though....:(

Looks like the community is quite divided on the gems, as I rather like the different colours you have, espically the purple ones.

I\'m really thinking of doing Eldar as my next 40k army in no small part thanks to this article as your wraithlord has inspired me somewhat (my last army was Dark Eldar and was sold on eBay years ago, havn\'t had any since then).

Anyway, great job and I\'m glad to see your turning this into an article as it is most valuable.

PS: Give us a voty link. :drunk:

Originally posted by MPJ
    Looks like the community is quite divided on the gems, as I rather like the different colours you have, espically the purple ones.
    Well different strokes, Different folks. Personally after XXX years playing Eldar I like a little variation. Plus the store wanted to show differing Gems if possible.

I\'m really thinking of doing Eldar as my next 40k army in no small part thanks to this article as your wraithlord has inspired me somewhat (my last army was Dark Eldar and was sold on eBay years ago, havn\'t had any since then).

Anyway, great job and I\'m glad to see your turning this into an article as it is most valuable. I\'m working on it. :D

PS: Give us a voty link. :drunk:
    Not with those pictures. :D I\'m going to have to borrow it back and redo the pictures . Servers me right for being in a rush.

Good result. The bone areas are a little off but I like the runes.