Location, location, location
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Location, location, location

Default Location, location, location

Where are you from?

Before anyone panics.... this is not one of those, \'where you from\'?, \'how old are you?\', \'what\'s your starsign? type threads.

Recently, reading through the forums I have noticed that some people have a \'location\'. many others do not. Perhaps its just me, but I still get a real buzz about having dialogue with someone who is halfway around the world.

Sometimes you just need that information to make sense of what people are saying.

I think people should only submit the information they want to submit, but I suspect that a lot of contributors who do not display their location only do so out of ignorance of how do it. I base this upon my own recent experience and ignorance.

I don\'t think stating one\'s locationis a big deal, but I do think it adds mightily to the overall experience of contributing to the forums.

If anybody hasn\'t added their location through their \'account\' page perhaps they might like to consider this????:flip:

May not mean much to many but I have updated my info.

Thanks finn17 for the impetus to do so.:D

Blog Entries

Well, lets see, I\'m a 36 year old Saggitarius from Austin, Texas, USA - oh wait, you said this wasnt that kind of thread. Oh damn, and here I was hoping to cruse the site for dates. lol

New York City . . .

Though born and raised in Sacramento California . . . hoping to move back to California within the next years or so . . .

South Wales, UK.........sorry finn, hardly half way across the world from you Kernows!

wyrmling_x

A small farm in southwestern Ontario, Canada...where it\'s FREAKIN HOT at the moment! Stupid crappy weather *grumble grumble* :D

Default Me too!

Originally posted by Flashman14
    New York City . . .

Though born and raised in Sacramento California . . . hoping to move back to California within the next years or so . . .
    Heh me too! Both on the NYC and planning on moving back to California next year (but in the South - San Diego).
    --Katie G.

Default KatieG

from Sacto too? or just going back to California?

Default knee high by the 4th of July

I am in the \'heartland\' of beautiful Iowa.

Where the men are men and the sheep are scared, as they say.lol

[quoteWhere the men are men and the sheep are scared, as they say.lol [/quote]
    They say that here in Wales too:duh:

Default My turn

Edmonton, Canada - Canada\'s coolest city...

Where sheep are sheep and men are scared.

Originally posted by supervike
    I am in the \'heartland\' of beautiful Iowa.
    Heh. I\'m from Iowa too. Iowa City to be exact. Uni student, finished Computer Science degree, working on a Japanese language degree.

Default huh?

Singapore has no sheep and all man are mice...lol

PS: tabithatan and CA, don\'t slay MEee....

PS: We had all fallen into finn\'s trap. I got \"wind\" (phew!:D) that he\'s planning a round the world trip and is planning on saving up his accommodation cost....lol

Default Little Red?

Originally posted by Big Red
    May not mean much to many but I have updated my info.

Thanks finn17 for the impetus to do so.:D
    From Terry Brooks? I mean your nick...

I am also from Cornwall, England!

Hmmm, do I know you?:D

Default Calgary

In regards to Edmonton being Canada\'s coolest city. Your right its too cold in the winter. Its full of poor neighbourhoods. Its ugly. Who cares aboutWest Edmonton Mall as Calgary is having plans of building a bigger one lol.

Edmonton is full of crazy government workers. What the Heck is Klondike days anyway. 600 miles to the Klondike?????? Edmonton is to far from the mountains and your \"ski\" hill is nothing more than an elevated pile of poo.

Calgary is the \"cleanest\" city in the world and that is a fact. We can easily have access to the mountains. We are rich with the wealthiest people per capita in Canada.Quality of Life is amonst the highest in Canda. Calgary is home to many World Oil Headquarters.

Edmonton is a terrible place to live having been born there and living there half my life. My advise is to get out of there as soon as possible! Edmonton is Alberta\'s Crude Bucket!

.....And don\'t let me get started on Toronto.

I am a Leo, living in Norwich, England. And today I am at home because I am not felling very well. Sniffle:|~

Kat

from taunton in somerset. but just finished my degree in cardiff and am staying up there for my new job - beatiful city:cool:

i\'m from turin,italy as written under my avatarlollollol

anyone from italy here?

also, i have looked on my account page and can\'t find the place to put your location or the place for adding quotes etc. am i being really dumb (please stop yourselves from all saying yes!)? i\'ve got the theme bit, set language, bio, email, yrs painting etc but thats it. help!!???