40K cemetery monuments...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40K cemetery monuments...

Wow, that\'s absolutely stunning, definately a 1 of a kind.

Very cool! :)

Sword is from space marine sprue and the head is Necron one...

Wow, cool, i really like the cracked stone on the figure. Are you going to put the cracks on the chainsword?

This is absolutely great, I will consider this as some of my new 40k table terrain...

Dude, this is exactly what I was thinking of right now.... this is way too awesome. A lot of people forget about the many possiblities of terrain and how big of an effect it can have in a game. I know at least myself, I like to play on a table with nice looking terrain (not bad cardboard buildings...). Great job. I would like to hear from you on a PM. I have some questions. :D The good idea light bulb just lit up...

Mike...

I forgot - \"orange\" is \"Sculpey\"... :)

Nice stuff but you should carry the cracks or lines thru the weapon as well.

Wow I must say that I like them a lot. Personally as a role player I find that a good location for a battle with items of terrain like what you are creating make the battles all the more fun.

On another note. . . Sculpey is orange?

Great idea and well done but as others said, carry the stone cracks throguh the rest of the figure and it will help add the illusion it\'s monuments.

Brettonian helmet with gorget, orks shoulder pads, Haos arms...

Wow, these really are great. Is this Sculpey availible in teh UK?

Igor, they\'re great, I\'d take them as characters though, they\'re too cool to just be terrain features.
    Where did the monk like head come from on the first space marine statue, ( the one with the power sword)?

Methinks its a Bretonian head. From one of the core units.. I think the bottom one is too.

2 hubbabubba
    The head is from the Bretonnia infantry as far as I remember...

Last one tomb: Space marine biker torso and legs, dead (cut off) head from 40K orks boys sprue, one shoulder pad cut in two pieces, 2 different Imperial eagles from 40K tanks... It\'s simple! :cool: