Voting milestone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voting milestone

Default Voting milestone

Hi all,

I\'ve just voted for my 10,000th submission here on CMON which got me thinking...

How many votes have you guys cast? Is 10,000 really as many as it sounds as I guess some of you old-timers (you know who you are) must be inventing new numbers to keep track of your votes by now :D

Also, do you ever actually get bored of browsing/voting/commenting etc or do you (like me) continue to enjoy seeing/rating everyone\'s work even after so many views?

Just wondering ;)

Iv just tipped over 4000 i think, bout 4100.

just hit 1000 votes, but not been here long :)

I love voting and checking out other peoples work, its nice to relax with a cup of coffee after painting and browse all the fantastic minis.....

Only one problem after browsing, i tend to look at my work and than recoat it black and start again lol

Just over a thousand.

Originally posted by chrismisterx
    Only one problem after browsing, i tend to look at my work and than recoat it black and start again lol
    Yeah, I know that feeling. :(

Default Voting

Well I have voted for around 62,500, ran out of the fantasy genere which I is my main interest. I believe if I want people to vote for mine I should vote for thiers. I do more voting than painting, but alas also get helpful ideas on painting colors, seeing what works for them. And then I\'m always going back when I start a mini to see what others have done with it that\'s why I hate \'another mini\'. You can always find something good in the mini even if its not rated high.

Originally posted by Wolf Fang
    \"You have voted on 9909\"
    No, I have voted on 10059, you have voted on 9909 ;)

299 for me. What a slacker I am!

I enjoy looking at the minis and getting ideas and tips, but I\'m like chrismisterx, I have a habit of looking at the voting page and then scraping my current project. maybe that\'s why I don\'t vote so much!

i had like 6000 then something happend with cmon and now i have 4507:cussing:

Voting is an addiction for me, I get a daily fix and see all the new ones!

81473 painted miniatures.
    You have voted on 81470
    :drunk: More minis!

Originally posted by Duende
    Voting is an addiction for me, I get a daily fix and see all the new ones!

You have voted on 81470
    :drunk: More minis!
    Slacker, you missed some lol

only 2454, and I thought I was doing well.:rolleyes:

Are all 81,000 viewable, or have some of these since been removed. It is not unusual for me to browse through and see (or not see) blank images....

You have voted on 4040
    Not bad, I guess. I confess these are almost exclusively from the Grenadier, Ral Partha, and Other fantasy categories, since I like older minis.

Voting is good, but more importantly, I try to leave comments on minis that have hit the 60+ vote mark without comments. What is the point of having a website for painters to share feedback if they don\'t?

Originally posted by Sonnyslayer
    i had like 6000 then something happend with cmon and now i have 4507:cussing:
    At one point something happened that made a lot of votes count twice (or at least that\'s what I think it was) and then that error was fixed and vote counts went back to normal again, so that\'s most likely what happened! You only lost the votes you never made! ;)

I\'ve voted on 4300.

At least I\'ve got more votes than forum posts, and I intend to keep it that way as a matter of principle! lol

Who you\'re calling lazy!! :cussing: 3697 forum posts take a long time to do, I\'ll tell you!! lol

11455 and proud of it. I wonder how many hours I have spent looking and voting. Seems to take forever. I will someday see them all but not anytime soon.

Originally posted by Highbulp Billy

I\'ve just voted for my 10,000th submission here on CMON which got me thinking...

10,000 Votes is fine, but how many comments?

Originally posted by Duende

You have voted on 81470
    Oh, I feel like such a slacker now. 69303 :( I used to always try to keep up to date, but I fell way behind when CMON slowed to a crawl there for a while. You\'re quite right though, Duende: it\'s an addiction. Once I get rolling, it\'s not uncommon for me to work my way through several hundred in a voting session.
    I SHALL catch back up!!!!!