Eww! Not right! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eww! Not right!

about the fact of it be a machanical hourse i bet someone could make one just its completly pointless what would you use it for?

Originally posted by diddy lemon1
    about the fact of it be a machanical hourse i bet someone could make one just its completly pointless what would you use it for?
    to fire thunderbolts from its @ss:D

Originally posted by NAVARRO
    Originally posted by diddy lemon1
    to fire thunderbolts from its @ss:D
    Surely curried oats would achieve the same effect

Blog Entries

Riding???
    Gone are the days of bumpy rides due to modern shocks! No mucking out! No feeding! And no training!

Sign me up.

..And it\'s bulletproof...

Originally posted by lonothere aren\'t Orcs roaming the countryside, but you aren\'t complaining about that!;)
    damn right I\'m not complaining. I would be the first to complain if Orcs WERE roaming the countryside.

Originally posted by vincegamer
    Originally posted by lonothere aren\'t Orcs roaming the countryside, but you aren\'t complaining about that!;)
    damn right I\'m not complaining. I would be the first to complain if Orcs WERE roaming the countryside.
    Excuse me but have you been to Bolton lately?

I think its a great concept, I really don\'t think some of you guys get it....

Its FANTASY!!!

lol

Neil

Im just in the middle of rereading the WARLOCK series and it looks like FESS to me. Hmmm GD07 here I come.

Does anyone know when this is out, I love it as I play a warforged knight in our eberron roleplaying game and would love this mechanical steed for him.:):cool:

Originally posted by lono
    Ithere aren\'t Orcs roaming the countryside
    They\'re called \"chavs\" these days, are they not? Orc-minded, cruel, with no grace of speech or understanding of beauty. Pretty much the people Tolkien was thinking of.

Blog Entries

I think its out - I\'ve seen a couple posted around here.

Haha in the 8th edition of wfb i heard that the empire will invent the boltguns and the high elves will have wraithbone amour and shiruken guns !!!

Oh, I don\'t think it\'s that silly looking...

Besides, check out goatman\'s paintjob on it:

Voting link: http://www.coolminiornot.com/149008

:cool:

Good paintjob! But, that horse looks horrible no matter how great the paintjob may be. And I think the idea is pretty silly... The foes would laugh hysterically if they saw him wobbling across the battlefield on a mechanical abomination controlled by levers... But, then, maybe that\'s the REAL idea behind this weapon: to make the enemy unable to fight due to these uncontrollable fits of laughter. :rolleyes:

I personally would have liked it better as a Dwarf Ivention. It fits the fluff better. Warhammer dwarves have always had the wonky tech stuff (like the Gyrocopter). Of course I felt the same way about the Steam Tank.

It\'s alright, it\'s one of my least complaints about the new Empire army.

That goatman is an awesome painter.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by philologus
    Originally posted by Jericho
    I actually like the horse a whole lot more than the Engineer. Their hats just don\'t do it for me, and the huge multi barrelled guns don\'t do it for me either.

Ah well, I\'m not doing Empire anyway :P
    Yeah the feathery hats always made me think Empire armies had elite units of gay strippers. Fabulous.
    Poofy hats are my favorite part of the Empire actually, with poofy sleeves being a close second.

I\'m serious :P

This guy just has a big leather cap with a funky hood ornament on top lol

Originally posted by Ogrebane
    That goatman is an awesome painter.
    yeah, to be fair he could paint a turd and make it good (as he has just proven! just kidding)

its ok but u say its fantasy so its fine but nothing else that is from warhammer fantasy is like that so it stands out way to much

Um, hellcannon, khorne juggernaughts(sp?), gyrocopter, um..... bugger, cant think of any more!
    Juggernaughts are demonic no mechanic , and the hell canon is a haunted dwarf canon lol.

do you gusy remember the chaos dwarf rocket launchers heh