Congrats to Banshee for taking the Sword at the best Games Day ever!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Banshee for taking the Sword at the best Games Day ever!

Default Congrats to Banshee for taking the Sword at the best Games Day ever!

Congratulations to Banshee and all of the other winners, in my mind this is the strongest Golden Demon competition EVER held.

thanks.. not sure about your opinion, but very glad for this.. a lot of great panters weren\'t there.. but it is true that the level was so so high in my opinion.. a lot of greaat friends and great painters participate..

i am so happy to read it.. i feel so glad and proud.

thanks for your detail

I saw the official online coverage earlier today, and while the quality of the photos were pretty low it was obvious the quality of the entries were great. Congratulations to Banshee and all the other winners.

@Banshee
    Marvellous sculpt! Probably your best one so far! A worthy winner! :)

Congrats! Wonderfull mini - as always... :)

Some very good entrys but some of the stuff that didnt place in the German or Uk demons has ended up placing in this GD.

Originally posted by james sequeira
    Some very good entrys but some of the stuff that didnt place in the German or Uk demons has ended up placing in this GD.
    for example the Julien squad, but it deserved the gold in Germany with no doubt....

Congrats Alfonsoooooo, you are the best of the best, puto, que bueno eres mamona:drunk:

Originally posted by james sequeira
    But remember, there\'s different judges at each show; if they didn\'t place elsewhere, it doen\'t necessarily mean the standard was less here, just tastes were different

Congrats Banshee.....IG RULES!

of coursem and not only one category shows the standard, this year we can,t say for the first time that UK or France were better than Spain! For me the three were good, and the best mini ....Rawne!!

Congratulations :D anyone got some piccies, or a link to some please, did I see a mention of I.G.

awesome piece, but my favourite one was the duel with aenarion and slaneesh by JMPN, it was really wow! :wow::wow::wow:

I\'ll certainly reserve judgement on this being the best Golden Demon ever until I see some decent pictures, because from what those photos show it was awful. I know that isn\'t going to be the case, but those blurred photos completely oblitterate all the hard work people have done.

Some of the winners don\'t really make a lot of sense to me considering it\'s a GW comp. I can\'t really work out what the gold in Warhammer single or the silver in open even are to be honest, but they are also two of my favourite pieces, so nice stuff anyway!

@lono
    Can\'t help you with gold in Warhammer single, but here\'s the silver in open:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/140419
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/140420

And here\'s the bronze in Warhammer monster:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/140424

Thanks ritual, blimy wow:o superb, crumpets, :drool::drool:

Default well

Banshee -- congratulations :D

WHy not try for italy next month and go for the triple crown? :)

Sanjay

Originally posted by lono
    I\'ll certainly reserve judgement on this being the best Golden Demon ever until I see some decent pictures, because from what those photos show it was awful. I know that isn\'t going to be the case, but those blurred photos completely oblitterate all the hard work people have done.

Some of the winners don\'t really make a lot of sense to me considering it\'s a GW comp. I can\'t really work out what the gold in Warhammer single or the silver in open even are to be honest, but they are also two of my favourite pieces, so nice stuff anyway!
    The gold in WH single is on cmon somewhere in green.

thanks guys..i feel so good.

gracias nano.siempre ahi..eres un crack.

Cheers for the links folks, I\'m way too lazy to look for myself. Those are much better and perhaps Ainu was right about this being the strongest GD ever!

And yeah, well done Banshee, but quit basking in glory and get some flipping photos up! ;)