Thread: Road Warrior Moment

Default Road Warrior Moment

A while back I did a rush job for a game at my local store. Basically I had 2 days or so to paint up 2 rhinos and 10 troops (I also did an inquisitor rhino with an ordo xenos kill team for my girlfriend so she could play) and for myself I did a Chaos Renegades squad for myself, heavily themed on the Road Warrior. Seeing there were two Lord Humungouses here, I decided to post pictures to them for your enjoyment. I\'m not really looking for critique, since I more or less painted these to play with, and to have the coolest looking squads on the table ;) but I always welcome any comments and criticism. (PS. I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter by a squad of Khorne berzerkers.. but I looked good dying :D )

So here they are:

Rhino: http://www.coolminiornot.com/?id=25015

Warband: http://www.coolminiornot.com/?id=28040

Ironbar: http://www.coolminiornot.com/?id=28041

Enjoy! :)

Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!

Great work, SaintRigger!

Lord Humungous

Just walk away...

Totally rockin\' man!

Newbie, please be gentle gowestover's Avatar

\"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that could haul that Tanker. You wanna get outta here? You talk to me.\"

HAHAHAHA!! These are great, man!lollollollollollollollol

Originally posted by gowestover
    \"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that could haul that Tanker. You wanna get outta here? You talk to me.\"

HAHAHAHA!! These are great, man!lollollollollollollollol
    :) thank you.

\"The last of the v8 interceptors. It\'s be a shame to blow it up\"

Blog Entries

Good Job - like the conversions - but I think you need a Max just to make the set.

lol

Or I my brain could just be reacting to the oxygen molecule again.

Great job on the best Aussie flick ever! You need to make MasterBlaster and Auntie! :D

Big Mean Elf

Default COOL MAN!

In a year or so the coolness of your post will ring a bit clearer...glad to see my hunches,my gutz are right....peeps really do still like future terror stuff.

Your figures a great man!

And see`n this post was coooooool...

:]

Peace!
    :cool:

Default oh yeah!!

Originally posted by Chrispy
    Great job on the best Aussie flick ever! You need to make MasterBlaster and Auntie! :D
    You also need the little feral boy with the boomerang knife!

These figs are too cool!!!

Originally posted by Chrispy
    Thank you! It\'s funny you should say that, since they are in the works. I get sidetracked easily though :) I\'ve been working on finishing my Demonhunter Retinue.

Originally posted by steelcult
    Good Job - like the conversions - but I think you need a Max just to make the set.
    Heh.. I\'m working on them. I want to crank out a bunch of savages first.

Originally posted by Big Mean Elf
    In a year or so the coolness of your post will ring a bit clearer...glad to see my hunches,my gutz are right....peeps really do still like future terror stuff.

Your figures a great man!

And see`n this post was coooooool...

:]

Peace!
    Thank you :) I\'ve got some more savages comming in from EM-4 games soon (I hope) I really dig the figures. :) I just wish I could sculpt so I could make the fetish cops.

Big Mean Elf

Default One Fine Day....

You never know buddy...some bright young sculptor may do something like that for you one day next year....

Just never know..

:D:innocent:

Peace!

Ah! nostalgia - reminded me of GWs Dark Future game - have to get it out of the loft for a look see!

Wonder if they will ever finish the story line in the books though?:rolleyes:

rumour is yes mel is making another max film.

stooopid forum! third time posting this!

great minis. may have to pinch that idea. just fantastic! i love the em4 stuff but lack the funds to buy them - not that they\'re expensive though. great!

Originally posted by freakinacage
    great minis. may have to pinch that idea. just fantastic! i love the em4 stuff but lack the funds to buy them - not that they\'re expensive though. great!
    Oh! Do it, that would be awsome!
    I\'d love to see what you come up with.