What have you got?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you got?

Blog Entries

Default What have you got?

This question is completely useless to this website and certainly has little or nothing to do with painting. What kind of pets have you got? Simple question and hopefully several sordid details for answers. I don\'t know how it works out but I blame finn for this question. He made some comment about his cat, so now I wonder if this website is full of pet lovers. I myself have 8 animals in the house. Everytime my wife says lets have a kid we end up with another animal. It seems to be an inexpensive solution.

Aston - Cat
    Martin - Cat
    Lotus - Cat
    Maserati - Black Lab
    Volkswagen - Rabbit
    Rabbit - Rabbit
    Nova - Russian Tortoise
    Portia - Grey Rat

Perhaps you haven\'t noticed but I have a second expensive hobby. Love to see what you folks have running around your house.

Shroud

2 cats,

Cleo and Maxwell.

:)

2 cats, Jasmine and Jubilee.

Oh, and a wife. :flip:

Une Cat- Ebenezer Charles Swan (Ebony)

Here\'s what he looks like:

:P

I Just hve a leopard gecko named Kai. :D

Kat

Default A little black and white kitten

My kitten is called Pablo :)

a goldfish called goldie( never let it be said i have no imagination)

Default Kit Kats...

Got 3 cats:

Misty who is about 14 now & who has a habbit of sitting on my lap with chin on keyboard whilst I am trying to type stuff on here and also \'helps\' whilst I\'m painting.

Then there\'s the \'kids\', namely Willow & Ziggy. Brother and sister, just over 2yrs old now.

I would post a pic if I could work out how to do it! DUH.....

mmfrankford

The boss cat Murphy and two mousemunchers (cornsnakes),
    Opie and Spook.

after my step dad passed away i got his bird, a screeching little cockatiel @)*^&! named beamer.

as of this year my cat of 17 years died, Momma Kitty (because she had her babys under my bed as a kid) hit and run with the broken tail light glass and her body by our mail box. (mix calico)

nieghbors had a chiuaua but much to my joy it chased a coyote into some heavy brush then came flying back out yapping then went flying back in like a crazy SOB and after some howling it never came back :)

in the future id like to pick up something short and nearly hairless (dog, bull dog perhaps cuz they cute) because of my allergies.

You could get a lizard, they\'re generally short and hairless!!lol

Kat

Default Here pussy pussy...!

Originally posted by johnboyjjbThis question is completely useless to this website and certainly has little or nothing to do with painting. What kind of pets have you got? Simple question and hopefully several sordid details for answers. I don\'t know how it works out but I blame finn for this question. He made some comment about his cat, so now I wonder if this website is full of pet lovers.
    Hi there! I think you mat be confusing me with another finn, or perhaps you misunderstood my post, I could have been talking to kittykat, I suppose?

My pet is a cute little 12 month old Staffordshire Bull Terrier called \'Spike\'.

I have also just acquired a gerriatric female German Shepherd called Sophie as my mother is no longer able to look after her.
    No cats in this household (funny that) but I do also have a Californian Kingsnake called Victor (cos he\'s bad tempered and grumpy) and a trio of tarrantulas.
    Needless to say, my Mother-in-Law, has never had any inclination to visitlollol

Finn, that\'s still one of the scariest photos ever! If it has a third row of teeth at the back of its mouth, Spike would be a black version of that puffball thing from the \"Dark Crystal\".

I have a 4-year- old Rottweiler named Cutter John and a 6-year-old ferret. The ferret is doing rather poorly these days (had a stroke last Thursday night) so if you guys could say a silent \"get well soon\" for her I\'d appreciate it. She\'s my little baby. :(

- Otter
    \"Never send a ferret to do a weasel\'s work\"

Finn, second the notion that that pic is well scary!! lol

Otter, sorry to hear that, hope your ferret gets better soon :~(

Regards

Kat

Originally posted by Otter
    The ferret is dooing rather poorly these days (had a stroke last Thursday night)
    so if you guys could say a silent \"get well soon\" for her I\'d appreciate it. She\'s my little baby. :(

- Otter
    \"Never send a ferret to do a weasel\'s work\"
    I am with you there Otter. Spike replaced Winnie, my previous SBT who finally lost out to a brain tumour in March. Gutted!!
    I know \'normal\' people might think we are mad, but it really does hurt when a pet is poorly.:~(

I always get upset when I loose a pet. :( I used to have 2 leopard geckos, but the female died last year- I think Kai was a bit too frisky with her.:o She\'d laid some eggs and I think she got an infection just after. :(

Kat

Blog Entries

Well, since everybody asked I\'ve got two pets currently - two mutts - a collie beagle mix named Frodo, and a sharpei husky mix named Bilbo - the funny part is the sharpei mix is my girlfriends and we weren\'t even seeing each other when we got the dogs and named them - I guess we\'re just geeks.
    :D

FIZGIG!

It\'s name is fizgig.

Loved the dark crystal as a kid (have a thing for Brian Froud. Anyone read \"Master Snickup\'s Blue Cloak\"?)

Just recently picked up my second copy of \"The World of the Dark Crystal\" my first copy being thouroughly trashed when I was a wee one (I think it was very poorly bound, as very few people have a complete copy)