Avatars of War: Elf hero preview

Thread: Avatars of War: Elf hero preview

Default Avatars of War: Elf hero preview

I am really glad to finally show a preview of the 3rd avatar! After the dwarf and the orc comes an elf hero. It is a work in progress shot, and still have to finish some stuff. I will finish it during the next few days so it will really soon becme available.

Well, I hope you like it!

Thanks,

Felixhttp://www.avatars-of-war.com/web2mail/form.php

Beautiful work.

oh If i had paypal.....

Missa like very much.
    I\'m going to have to empty my wallet in your store one of these days :P

Very, very nice! I think I\'ll become a AoW collector. This one is a must-have.

@Arthur
    You do know that Jar-Jar impersonations are generally frowned upon, don\'t you? :rolleyes:

This one looks like it is my favourite of the three at the moment, job well done.

Thanks a lot for the comments!
    I am really glad you like how it is looking!

Thecadian: It is easier and faster paying through PayPal, but if you can not pay through PayPal you can still order the figures. Just specify on your order that you\'d like to pay by bank transfer and I will email you my bank account details instead of the PayPal invoice.

Blog Entries

Looks pretty good, the cape seems a bit rough in the photo though. Hopefully that\'s not gonna come through in the casting, because I sure can\'t sculpt capes worth a damn lol

Very stylish little elf though, for sure. You don\'t see enough scale mail anywhere... Iliad used to have it once in a while but they\'re gone :P

Nice looking hair by the way!

Originally posted by Jericho
    Looks pretty good, the cape seems a bit rough in the photo though. Hopefully that\'s not gonna come through in the casting, because I sure can\'t sculpt capes worth a damn lol
    Yep. This is because the cape is not finished yet.
    It still needs another layer of putty. The pic shows the base. It will have as well some elven runes on the edges. :)

Of course the sword, bow and raised arm are not finished either, and I will still add a few detail here and there.

Originally posted by Ritual
    @Arthur
    You do know that Jar-Jar impersonations are generally frowned upon, don\'t you? :rolleyes:

That wasn\'t an impersonation, missa always speak like that :D Talking normal is just tooooooo boring :drunk:

i need to have this (awesome!!!)

Are you planning on extending the tang into a two hander, it looks small for the size and design of the blade.

In effect the the tang will be longer. The sword is going to look quite different once it is finished.

Thanks again for your comments.

uhmm look great but the hand its in an strange position, he looks like he-man in that position.

Yes! Another Avatars of War mini... don\'t care what it looks like, I\'m glad to be able to look at another of these fine sculpts. Perhaps one day I\'ll even buy one... if I ever think I\'m a good enough painter to do it justice. :P

Temporary Sanity

Wowza, Felix. All 3 you have so far are very nice. That elf is just awesome, and i\'ve always been partial to derfs. Not a fan of orcs, but that shaman is still amazing. Once that elf is available, I think I\'ll have to pick up him and the derf :)