Polski golden demon!

Thread: Polski golden demon!

Default Polski golden demon!

Podejrzewam, ze ta informacja pewnie jest juz znana co po nie ktorym, ale pewnie sa tez i tacy ktorzy o tym nie wiedza, tak jak jeszcze przed chwila ja.
    Tak wiec na najblizszym wojennym mlocie bedziemy mieli swojego oficjalnego, najprawdziwszego, najrzeczywistrzego GOLDEN DEMONA !!! :bouncy:
    A oto cytat ze strony GW http://ne.games-workshop.com/news/polishgd/
    Wojenny Mlot has always had a massive amount of entries for its painting competition and this year was no different with over 200! The standard of painting was the best we’ve seen at this event and the the judges were so impressed, that next year we’ll be turning the painting competition into a fully fledged Golden Demon competition, with the winner getting their own Slayer Sword!
    Przyznam, ze jakos nie specjalnie jestem bywalcem roznych konwentow, a juz w ogole nie bralem nigdy udzialu w konkursie malarskim, ale tego sobie raczej nie odpuszcze, a moze nawet i pacne cos specjalnego na warsztat na ta okazje.
    :D

A GD in Poland? It\'s about time, \'grats to you Poles out there :beer:

Apologies for not posting in Polish but I\'ve only been learning for 7 years and still haven\'t quite got the hang of it :redface:

Do you know when/where this competition will be held? I\'m in and out of Poland throughout the year and this may be easier for me to attend than the UK GD.

Originally posted by AinuLainour
    Thanks Ainu!:beer:

Highbulp Billy, Wojenny mlot has allways been held in september so i dont think this will change, but there is no detailed info yet, its just to early i think. I can send you some info if ill know more.

Originally posted by Dzony
    Originally posted by AinuLainour
    Thanks Ainu!:beer:

Highbulp Billy, Wojenny mlot has allways been held in september so i dont think this will change, but there is no detailed info yet, its just to early i think. I can send you some info if ill know more.
    Bardzo dziekuje :D